Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Mouthwatering!!!

>> Wednesday, May 31, 2006

(Click on Picture to make it larger)
What an incredible mouth watering selection!
My personal favorites????
The Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp to start off with.
I'd follow that with the Pesto Crusted Sea bass as my main entree, and pair that with a fine Chardonnay, perhaps Kendall Jackson, which has a very buttery and creamy finish.
And I'd end with none other than their homemade Tiramisu! Ahhhhh...Delish!!
Unfortunately, this copy of Tonight's Dinner Special did not come out as clear or as easily readable as I had hoped. I did want to mention, (as it is hard to see) that to the right of my 'eyezz', my blog has been mentioned.
Watta Sweet Heart! :)
(The Restaurateur chooses to remain anonymous.)

6 Reflections:

gabriel 8:12 PM, May 31, 2006  

Oh, ho, ho...he wants to remain unknown huh? Ok I won't say a thing...seems to me I remember a certain person asking to use the picture of the drink a little while ago. Hmmmmm.

GreeneyeZZ 8:23 PM, May 31, 2006  

Yes, he does wish to remain anonymous and I hope all will respect that wish and honor the request of this gentleman. :)

gwen 5:11 PM, June 01, 2006  

Whoa didn't notice that eye till I read this! lol Neat. :)

GreeneyeZZ 10:01 AM, June 02, 2006  

yeah, I thought so too! Too bad this copy didn't come out too good! :(

doobie 5:32 PM, June 04, 2006  

This restauranteur, if I'm correct has all the reasons NOT to remain anonymous, but shows great humility.

Mmmm, shrimp!

GreeneyeZZ 7:40 PM, June 04, 2006  

Yes, db you are correct.

(humility, or bashfullness?) :)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP