Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Dinner and the Theatre

>> Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I am set to see Cirque Dreams on Thursday, and I'm going to be ticked if they cancel it!
I don't care if there's 20 feet of snow out there, I still would like to see this. When spending time (and money) in Las Vegas a few years back, I did have the wonderful opportunity to watch their Cirque de Soleil's Famous show "O" which was at The Bellagio. This whole show took place inside a huge swimming pool, whose floor raised or lowered depending on what effect they were trying to achieve. Below is a trailer of what I had seen a few years back.

Cirque Du Soleil's "O"


They had used a few of the human contortionists in the above show for the 'Got Milk' campaign. Ouch!!! is the only thing that comes to mind. ;)
I found the Behind the Scenes Making of that Milk Commercial! Just take a peek at the 'flexibility' of these three ladies! WOW!

I can't see why they would cancel it....The Troupe has been in town for this the past 3-4 days already. So I suppose... The Show Must Go On!
Besides, I'm going to my favorite Italian Restaurant,
Antonios for dinner first. Yummm! I can't wait, my mouth is watering just thinking about what I might try this time!
Below is the trailer of what I am to watch tomorrow night.



It better not be canceled.

I won't be a Happy Camper!!!

0 Reflections:

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP