Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

A Snow Day For Me!!!

>> Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So The clinic is closed today because of the snow storm. woo-hoo.
As I do not have anyone special and close to my heart to spend this day with, I had originally made plans on getting a full body massage and european facial done after work at the Day Spa I frequent. But because of this Nor'Easter we got, I canceled.
But that won't stop me from indulging in some decadent self-care. I got a couple movies and had just recently bought a new Nelson Demille Book from Barnes & Noble.
I plan on creating my own little Day Spa visit, complete with a nice LONG soak in a Vanilla-Scented Bubblebath. I usually put a lot in the tub....I LOVE LOTS OF BUBBLES...ESPECIALLY VANILLA-SCENTED BUBBLES! I have a love for candles (It drives my brother-in-law nuts!) those will be scattered all over the bathroom. I usually turn off the bathroom light and read by candlelight and my handy little book-light. (I think I'll be adding my 'reading glasses' from now on!!!) ;)

A nice pedicure, a nice manicure, a deep conditioning for my hair. I've got a sugar rub, loafah scrub, pure Shea Butter and all the other nice treats that go along with a "Take care of ME day". Now if only I can find someone to come over to give me a full body massage!!! ;)


Anyway, Through out the day, I may be adding little tidbits, here and there to my blog.
I've got the time, and feel like doing that.
The video below makes me laugh!
It's such a classic and always brings a smile to my face.
I hope it does to you all too! ;)

0 Reflections:

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP