Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

With a Blink of an Eye!

>> Monday, February 05, 2007

Greeneyezz.

Incognito.

"Without being known;
in disguise;
in an assumed character,
or under an assumed title."

I like my nickname.
I think it suits me fine.
I also like my matching Avatar:
It *winks* slowly, looks like it's real, and seems to have an effect on others.
What that effect really is....apparently varies, depending on who you talk to. ;)
I like it.
The only way to improve upon my chosen avatar would be to go for the real thing...
...my real eye, winking back at you!
And one of these days, I will too. I will make my own animated gif of my green eye.
Until then, I think I'll keep this one.
Greeneyezz.
*Winking Eye*
Incognito.
Or so I thought! ;)
I laughed when I went to Yada the beginning of January to find someone leaving me a comment under one of my posts about knowing me.
What??!!! How??? Who are you???
Enter Fosterdad!
We went to school with each other.
Eastwood Jr. High School & Henninger High School.
Soooo, how the Hell did he find me???
I'm one of eight people who are part of our High School Reunion Committee. I, along with two other committee members, were also part of the previous reunion committee.
Because I've kinda got into this whole blogging thing, using my knowledge in other areas was helpful.
I now have dreams in html, which says something about how far I've come
since first thinking that http actually meant Hook To The Phone!!! ;)
Anyway, I thought it would be neat to develop our own website, made specifically for our high school class. I put a lot of work into it, and was ecstatic when I found a Free Forum to add to it! (This is where I originally got the idea from, for the forum on this site...
"ZZ's Playroom".)
Fosterdad had already been contacted by one of the other members and was told about this site. He went on there, found the forum that I had developed just for our reunion, and saw a Blinking eye that *winked* back at him!!! From an email we shared, Fosterdad told me he had seen that eye before and had been scratching his head trying to figure out from where!!
Damn! My Cover is blown!!! (I'm laughing as I type this 'cause I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when his synapses started to fire away!!!) ;)
Anyway, I am very glad to have connected with him, he's a wonderful person and quite funny too!
So please give a warm and wonderful welcome to Fosterdad! You can find him on Myspace....here!
You will also find him on my sidebar and in Yada.
It just goes to show...you never know who you'll run into...
With a Blink of an Eye!!! ;)
~Greeneyezz

2 Reflections:

Kim 9:28 PM, February 05, 2007  

Nice music on the myspace account! But, FosterDad...you're only 6 years older than me. I thought you were 7 years older than me. See? You're not as old as you think and I'm not as young as you think. That sounded like something Christoper Robin would say. I've been watching too many kids tv shows.

I was going to leave a comment on your myspace site, Fosterdad, but I was unable.

Friday's Child 6:45 PM, February 06, 2007  

ZZ...I love you but your *eye* still freaks me out! It doesn't blink slowly in fact it reminds me of Nancy Pelosi sitting behind GW during his State of the Union...blink, blink, blink. Only your eye is GIGANTIC and SINGLE like a Cyclops! It could give me nightmares if I looked at it for any length of time!!

~afraid of the eye gabe~

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP