Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Spring Fever!

>> Saturday, March 31, 2007


What an Incredible Day!!! Completely Beautiful!!
The sun was shining and felt warm on my face. I love days like this. It feels like anticipation for what's to come.....SUMMER!!!

I grabbed my sneakers, sweats, and ipod and headed out to the Parkway for a nice walk. There were several people out there, just not as crowded as it usually is in the middle of the summer.
You can tell it is just Springtime and with the thaw has made the water rise. I walked down to the end where Willow Bay is and the one lane Bridge that the path goes under. There were Pylons across the pathway as the whole path underneath that bridge was underwater. You had to take the side path that took you to the backside of the Willow Bay 'Restaurant'.
On the way back I ran into a gentleman I used to work with a few years back. We ended up chatting all the way back to the beginning, where I run into, who of all people, my Director at the Clinic.

On Rollerblades!
She got all excited when I told her I rollerblade too, as she had mentioned that she doesn't know anyone else who rollerblades.
YES!!
We'll have to go rollerblading sometime. Probably right after Fosterdad gives me lessons on how to skate backwards gracefully, with Gracefully being the key operative word here! He has promised to teach me how, and for his effort, I will be making him a whole pan of Lasagna!!!
Hey FD..... Are you still willing to teach me???
Anyway, back to my Director. She's been bugging me to do some Speed-Dating with her and wants me to try one of the Internet dating services that she's done before.
I think I may need to save that topic to write about, for another time. It would be highly entertaining for some of the stories and experiences I've had. I'm chuckling as I type this, as I remember a few of those experiences! ;)

After returning home and having a late lunch, still being bit by the Springtime bug, I decided to sweep my front porch and bring out all my porch furniture.
I don't give a damn that it is STILL March and will probably have another snowfall....or two! I am soooo ready for Nice weather and was in the mood.

*Does happy Dance, knowing better weather is here*

~ZZ

4 Reflections:

JQP 2:41 PM, April 02, 2007  

I am SO jealous..... wanted to get to the Parkway with my bike....... but was tied up with the kids all day....... thank heaven spring has finally got her!

Ready for a golf lesson?

FosterDad 1:27 PM, April 04, 2007  

Did someone say Golf????

GreeneyeZZ 4:01 PM, April 05, 2007  

You Betcha I'm ready for a golf lesson!

FD?? You play golf too. Does your wife??

FosterDad 4:28 PM, April 12, 2007  

I have been known to swing a driver and play with my putter at times....

Unfortunately my wife shows no interest in golf...so that is my away time....just need to get away more often!

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP