Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

"Air" Instrument!! ;)

>> Sunday, April 08, 2007







I LOVE the Sax!


That bears repeating again...

I LOVE THE SAX!

The gentleman you are hearing, currently on my sidebar has been very instrumental in my interest in this piece of brass.

Dave Koz
He, along with David Sanborn are my two favorite sax players. I'll be seeing Sanborn in June at SPAC's two day Jazz Fest! I saw Dave Koz there about 3 years ago.

As a friend of mine says: The sax is sexy.

I agree!

Damn! I wish I could play this instrument!

I guess I'll have to be content with my version of 'Air Sax"!! ;)

~I just thought I'd post a little bit of music that really does it for me.
Anyone else have a favorite 'air' instument that they 'play'???
I know Guitar is a favorite with alot of people.

4 Reflections:

Nellioness 9:28 AM, April 11, 2007  

Yeah... the sax is sexy... The seductive sounds make my body tremble. Sometimes, I cry listening sax. Sometimes I feel those beats of passion inside my heart.

I also find guitar sexy and play it a bit.

You're pretty creative! It was nice to stumble upon your blog, Green-Eyed Sister ;)

Are you a brunette too?

GreeneyeZZ 11:41 AM, April 11, 2007  

Hello Nellioness,

Thank you for your kind words!!

I'm Italian, and yes, I too have dark brown hair with the Green!

I will have to check out your blog as well.

Thanks for stopping by,

~ZZ

Bill 4:41 PM, April 15, 2007  

First time I've checked out this blog, was a link from Poppin's Ponderings. Interesting to see you enjoy the saxophone, I have some Dave Koz and David Sanborn CD's, also some by Candy Dulfer as well. I grew up playing a trumpet and Herb Alpert still remains my favorite "brass" player however.

GreeneyeZZ 7:27 PM, April 15, 2007  

Hey Bill!

Well then, Thank you for stopping by.

Yes, I really do like the sound of the sax and do have all od Dave Koz's CD's and a few of Sanborn's as well.

I have heard of Candy Dulfer, but don't think I've heard her sax before. Something to check out I'm sure!!
I realized I had changed the music on my sidebar already, and therefore you didn't hear the koz video I had on there.

I have posted the link here for you to listen to.

I love this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aCduiFO8x8

Please stop by again. Are you friends with DK, or just know her from perusing blogs???

~ZZ

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP