Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

New Widgets!

>> Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just wanted to let people know of two new things I've added to my site.

The first is The Poll of The Month and the second being ZZ's Shoutbox. Both are located on my sidebar.
I used to have a shoutbox before but the site suddenly wanted money for me to be able to use it, so I took it off. I have since found one that may indeed work better. It matches my color scheme (You all know how important that is!!!) ;) But it also refreshes itself automatically every 60 seconds. So if you hear clicks while one my site, you'll know why. I don't know if the regular and frequent refreshing will affect anyone who has dial up Internet service or not. Feedback will be appreciated.

I also am looking for ideas and suggestions for the Poll of the month. Especially if they are creative, wacky, serious, or somehow, off the wall. I'm looking to be inspired.

Both the Poll and the shoutbox, along with the forum I have (ZZ's Playroom) are all meant for your participation. If you haven't signed up for the forum yet, and would like to, please don't hesitate, I would love to have you be a part of it!

~ZZ

1 Reflections:

lyndonmaxwell 3:36 AM, April 25, 2007  

Yea, I like adding widgets into my blog too! They make the place more lively and interactive to readers.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP