Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

My Favorite Things

>> Saturday, April 14, 2007

I had come across a wav file of a famous quote by Kevin Costner, in the movie Bull Durham.
It was titled 'I Believe" and you can hear it for your self here.
Not only have I always thought of that quote as seductive and sensual, I liked that Kevin's character was basically describing things that he believed in and gave him pleasure.
I've always been inspired by that quote, and thought I'd include some of my own things here.

~Thunder & Lightening storms, and hearing the rain droplets pelt on my bedroom window.
~The aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
~Seeing a large, very muscular 'Man's Man' very tenderly and lovingly care for a young child.
~Being given fresh flowers, for no reason.
~Driving down James Street and having all the lights be Green.
~Chivalry
~Slipping into bed with freshly laundered sheets.
~Full body Massages, giving them as well as receiving them.
~Hearing a child's laughter.
~Helping someone attain a dream they've had.
~hugs
~The sound of wind chimes tinkering in the background.
~Knowing someone did the right thing, even when they believed no one noticed.
~having dinner prepared for me by my date.
~Finding a creative way to accomplish something.
~Pulling out a different Season's Wardrobe and finding a $20 bill in the pocket.
~The unique sensuous smell of a man, that belongs to him alone.
~The smell of a fire and the glow of the flames and embers.
~Eye contact
~The look in some one's eye when looking at me.
~Eye contact (It's worth repeating again.)
~long bubble baths and leisurely reading a book while soaking.
~finding affectionate notes hidden.
~Having another checkout aisle open next to me, so I don't have to wait in line.
~Watching someone I care deeply about, sleep.
~Finding a parking spot downtown with time still left on the meter.
~Seeing the opalescent colors swirled through a bubble.
~A strong ray of sunlight coming in from the window.
~Someone taking the time and effort to show they care.
~Autumn and hearing the leaves rustle as the wind picks up.
~Falling asleep on the chaise lounger on my front porch.
~Conversations.
~Feeling the warmth of the sun on my face
~Just stepping out of the shower.
~The feeling of accomplishing something.
~People who inspire me to be a better person.
~The smell of Crayola Crayons
~A slight Breeze through my hair
~Being kissed on the back of my neck.
~Having my soul touched.
~Making it to the top of a mountain and taking in the sight.
~Noticing the small stuff in someone...biting their lip when thinking, furrowing their eyebrows.
~Hearing the music of the ice-cream man and the children's voices as they scramble to get money.
~The silence and stillness of a major snowstorm.
~being romanced.
~Cinnamon
~Mysteries
~Seeing an old couple holding hands and still having that 'look' in their eyes for each other.
~Soft ice-cream.
~snuggling
~Watching the sunrise.
~Watching the sunset.
~Slow dancing with the feel of his hand on the small of my back and his cheek brushing against mine.
~The feel of sand between my toes.
~Seeing a person's 'inner-child' come out and being affectionately playful.
~Being the catalyst for that person's 'inner-child' to come out.

The list goes on.

Oh yeah,

and long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

~ZZ

1 Reflections:

JQP 9:34 AM, April 16, 2007  

Lots of good stuff thtere ZZ... and some hints for anyone looking for clues to you.... ;-)

Personally, I agree completely with Crash. I could name a thing or 2 more but that would spoil the effect.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP