Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Fighting fairly

>> Friday, June 01, 2007

It's Friday, It's the end of the week, and I figured I'd post a 'fluff' quiz.
i play fair.
I also try to fight fairly too.


You Mostly Fight Fair

When you fight, you tend to remember your end goal of resolving conflict.
However, you can get a little too wrapped up in your own feelings.
Remember that there are two sides to every argument.
And even if you think you're totally right, you should take more time to hear your partner out.

Why not take the quiz and post your answer here??
Remember though, play fairly and answer honestly. ;)
~ZZ

7 Reflections:

FosterDad 9:30 AM, June 01, 2007  

You Fight Fair

For you, a fight is not about proving you're right.
Instead, it's about discussing and resolving difficult issues.
You don't look for fights, but you don't avoid them either.
You realize that clearing the air is good, when you go about it the right way.

Kim 9:40 AM, June 01, 2007  

You Fight Fair

For you, a fight is not about proving you're right.
Instead, it's about discussing and resolving difficult issues.
You don't look for fights, but you don't avoid them either.
You realize that clearing the air is good, when you go about it the right way.

GreeneyeZZ 9:53 AM, June 01, 2007  

Good going fd and dk.

I think, NO, I mean I KNOW my Italian temper gets the best of me at times.

It's one of my shortcomings.

Friday's Child 7:59 PM, June 01, 2007  

You Fight Fair

For you, a fight is not about proving you're right.
Instead, it's about discussing and resolving difficult issues.
You don't look for fights, but you don't avoid them either.
You realize that clearing the air is good, when you go about it the right way.

Billiam 3:43 PM, June 03, 2007  

A debate is meant to be fair but a fight is meant to be won. If you know you are right, you must fight to win.

GreeneyeZZ 6:55 PM, June 03, 2007  

Hey Bill!

Spoken like the ex-military that you are! ;)

But, in dealings with 'friends' and/or 'lovers', that approach might not be the best way.

I like to strive for a Win/Win situation, but if I feel I am being mistreated, taken advantage of, or somehow duped, my claws come out.

^M!R@G3^ ChoPPeR 10:32 PM, June 04, 2007  

For you, a fight is not about proving you're right.
Instead, it's about discussing and resolving difficult issues.
You don't look for fights, but you don't avoid them either.
You realize that clearing the air is good, when you go about it the right way.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP