Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Un Beso

>> Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ay una mujer, que domina mi sentido con solo tocar mi piel
Y como a mi tambien, a otro hombres esto le puede suceder

Que solo con un beso
Se puede enamorar
Sin necesidad de hablarse, solo los labios rosarse cupido los flechara
Y solo por un beso
Con ella soy Feliz
Tan solo con un besito, me llevo al infinito y ni si quiera la conosco bien
Un beso significa amsistad, sexo, y amor
En cual quier parte del mundo no importa la religion
Por un beso de su boca
Voy al cielo y hablo con dios
Alcanzo las estrellas de emocion

Su boca es tan sensual
me cautiva y me exita
No me canso de besar
Su lengua es mi devilidad
ella sabe los truquitos, diganme si ay alguien mas

SOLO POR UN BESO...
se puede enamorar, sin necesidad de hablarse
Solo los labios rosarse, cupido los flechara
Y solo por un beso
Con ella soy feliz,
Tan solo con un besito, me llevo al infinito y ni si quiera la conosco bien
Un beso significa amsistad, sexo, y amor
En cualquier parte del mundo no importa la religion
Por un beso de su boca
Voy al cielo y hablo con dios
Alcanzo las estrellas de emocion

Que lindo es el amor, escucha las palabras de Romeo

Pe Kamelo
En memoria de manzanita
Aventura

Ay una mujer
que domina mi sentidos
Con solo tocar mi piel
Y Como a mi tambien a
Otros hombres le puede suceder
Y solo por un beso-----

hahaha Lets do this, RUMBA
yeah,yeah,yeah
hey,heyyy,hey
uhohohohhh
yeahhhh, yeahhh
Un beso significa amistad, sexo, y amor
En cualquier parte del mundo no importa la religion
Por un beso de tu boca voy al cielo y hablo con dios
Alcanzo las estrellas de emocion......

9 Reflections:

an admirer 6:05 PM, September 01, 2007  

Where are you Greeneyezz??
Blog posts are holding you back??!!

GreeneyeZZ 8:08 PM, September 01, 2007  

lol, yes 'admirer', I've been slacking a bit on my blog. I will get back to it shortly. Thanks for noticing! ;)

~SlackerZZ

Chopper 11:19 PM, September 03, 2007  

Something about this particular song that helps me to reach the stars of emotion as well.

:)

K. 10:48 AM, September 05, 2007  
This comment has been removed by the author.
K. 10:50 AM, September 05, 2007  

D! It's K. in Annapolis! So good to find your blog - I linked to it through Brunetta...can't wait to have some time to check it all out. Hope you are well!

xo,
K.

Friday's Child 1:04 PM, September 05, 2007  

100 bottles of beer on the wall....

need I say more?

Friday's Child 11:32 AM, September 08, 2007  

Wait a minute...I thought I left 99 bottles the other day!

GreeneyeZZ 2:30 PM, September 09, 2007  

K!!!!

OMG! Great to hear from you!! I haven't seen you in soo long! I hope all is well. I understand the twins just turned a year old! That's wonderful! Would love to see you guys again, but my guess is that you are quite busy and have your hands full! ;)

~ZZ

GreeneyeZZ 2:32 PM, September 09, 2007  

Gabe!

You're lucky! I was very VERY tempted to make my next post an actuall poll, asking people how many bottles they think you should sing to, for me to post something new!!!

(I seriously had thought about doing that!) hehehe

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP