>> Friday, October 12, 2007
A fellow poster and Gentleman of Integrity of the forums I sometimes frequent, had put up a very interesting post regarding all the possible Presidential Candidates and where they stand on certain national issues including:
Experience, Global Warming, Tax-Reform,
Same-Sex Marriage, HealthCare,
Immigration, and the Iraq War
It takes you through several questions pertaining to the above topics. As you make your selections, based upon what you believe in, the graph moves to show which potential candidate is alligned with your political position.
Granted, this is all well and good, as long as each 'politician' stands behind what they 'promise', once he/she is elected into that illustrious postion!
I found this both interesting and enlightening. Why not give it a try yourself:
Republicans are as follows:
1) Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor, NYC; with 9 votes
2) Mitt Romney, former Gov, MA; with 4 votes
3) Ron Paul, Representative, TX; with 1 vote
Democrats are as follows:
1) Hillary Clinton, Senator, NY; with 11 votes
2) Barack Obama, Senator, IL; with 4 votes
3) John Edwards, former Senator, NC; with 3 votes
I'm keeping up the polls till after the Primaries, so if you haven't voted yet on those two polls, please see my side bar..