Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

"Candidate Match Game"

>> Friday, October 12, 2007

A fellow poster and Gentleman of Integrity of the forums I sometimes frequent, had put up a very interesting post regarding all the possible Presidential Candidates and where they stand on certain national issues including:

Experience, Global Warming, Tax-Reform,
Same-Sex Marriage, HealthCare,
Immigration, and the Iraq War

It takes you through several questions pertaining to the above topics. As you make your selections, based upon what you believe in, the graph moves to show which potential candidate is alligned with your political position.
Granted, this is all well and good, as long as each 'politician' stands behind what they 'promise', once he/she is elected into that illustrious postion!

I found this both interesting and enlightening. Why not give it a try yourself:





I took the poll, and surprise, surprise...I'm definitely a Democrat.

According to where I stood on each issue, my top three choices are as follows:












-------------------------------------------------------
On my sidebar, I had posted two polls on May 14, 2007, regarding people's choices for winning the primary. As of today, the top 3 for:

Republicans are as follows:

1) Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor, NYC; with 9 votes

2) Mitt Romney, former Gov, MA; with 4 votes

3) Ron Paul, Representative, TX; with 1 vote


Democrats are as follows:

1) Hillary Clinton, Senator, NY; with 11 votes

2) Barack Obama, Senator, IL; with 4 votes

3) John Edwards, former Senator, NC; with 3 votes

I'm keeping up the polls till after the Primaries, so if you haven't voted yet on those two polls, please see my side bar..


~ZZ

1 Reflections:

Kim 9:20 PM, October 13, 2007  

Rudy Giuliani, Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich.

I'm really not sure who Mike Gravel is. I need to google him. Anyway, 1 Republican and 2 Democrats. I'm a registered Independent and, honestly, I've never in my life voted for a Republican, although I would if I thought that the Republican running was the best person for the job. So far I have never felt that way. Of course, I really don't think much of either major party.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP