Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Hauntings....Revisited...2007

>> Sunday, October 07, 2007



I had done a posting last Autumn about local areas that are 'supposedly' haunted. This has been, by far, the single most 'searched for' item on my blog. This has been hit on repeatedly all year long and from as far away as other countries.
Because of its popularity, I am again going to post the link to it here:
Hauntings In Syracuse

You'll also find information for local Hauntings at these links below:


For those of you who are *not* local to this area, the sites above also have info on many other states as well.
So, Get yourself a nice large travel mug of some Hot Spiced Cider, grab a friend and spend a wonderful Crisp Autumn evening doing some Ghost Hunting in your favorite spooky spot! ;)

~ElviraZZ

2 Reflections:

Billiam 12:51 PM, October 08, 2007  

Hi Greeneyezz! Hauntings are awesome. I've been thinking that maybe if I'm dead, I might stick around to haunt some people :)

GreeneyeZZ 4:04 PM, October 08, 2007  

Hey Bill! That's really a great pic of you! I didn't want to give too much info on your shoutbox, but do want to congratulate you and wish you and your Sweetheart the best! I understand she's due 11/8-8ish?? Wonderful! I'm guessing Mirage will let me know when that happens.

As an aside...You might stick around to haunt some people, eh??
Well Alrighty then!! You are welcome to haunt Syracuse anytime, Ya seem harmless to me! (I'll even call you Casper, but that'll be our little secret, 'K?...don't want that gettin' out too loudly!)

;)

~SpookyZZ

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP