Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Intention

>> Sunday, December 09, 2007

“What is the quality of your intent?

Certain people have a way of saying things that shake us at the core.
Even when the words do not seem harsh or offensive, the impact is shattering.
What we could be experiencing is the intent behind the words.
When we intend to do good, we do.
When we intend to do harm, it happens.
What each of us must come to realize is that our intent always comes through.
We cannot sugarcoat the feelings in our heart of hearts.
The emotion is the energy that motivates.
We cannot ignore what we really want to create.
We should be honest and do it the way we feel it.
What we owe to ourselves and everyone around is to examine the reasons of our true intent.
My intent will be evident in the results.”

~Thurgood Marshall

Ok, I actually plan on posting more about this at some point. I had meant to hit 'save as draft', not realizing I had 'published' it already. oops.
Anyway, I'll leave this quote as is for now, though more on this topic, as it relates to my own personal experiences will be following after.

2 Reflections:

Billiam 4:00 PM, December 14, 2007  

My intent is to get fucked up and and do some fucked up shit! ;)

Rolando 12:13 AM, December 15, 2007  

Intent is kinda of scary and powerful things. It could be used for good or evil depending on the person you are.

Personally, I'm afraid of my own intent because I know myself too well, lol.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP