Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Milestones

>> Friday, December 28, 2007


It's been almost two years since I first started this blog. I've noticed how it's evolved overtime.
My first post, the birth of this Blog: Saturday, March 18, 2006. (Really not much to read...as I thanked DisneyKid for introducing me to the Blogosphere and commented on S.U. losing their first game during March Madness.
I think my posts have definitely become more personal over time. I remember having a discussion with a few different people about this, As they each did not have a blog and wanted to know if I felt like my 'stuff' was just put out there? I remember saying that I tend to keep my more private thoughts.......private. While I still think that is true, I also think I have become more comfortable writing about things that are personally important to me.
I have also had discussions with others who have started a separate 'private' blog, for their eyes only. Kind of an uncensored, No Holds Barred kind of personal Web log and I like that idea as well. I already have a 'dummy' site, that I had created and used as the testing ground for when I updated this blogger and used this new template. I still use it as a testing spot as I continue to tweak this site. But when I finish, I may just deveop that one a bit, keep it 'private' and utilize that for a more pesonalized account of my life. (Just some ideas rumbling in my head for now.)
Mind you, I still like posting silly and frivilous Fluff too. I am a person who most definitly needs Fluff & Stuff.

Milestones:
~ March 18, 2006 - The birth of my blog.
~ December 28 - The birth of me. Yaay!
~ December 28 - I only know one other person that shares my birthday.
~I wish him a happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Dave. I hope it's a nice one for you.
~Greeneyezz

8 Reflections:

Kim 7:38 AM, December 28, 2007  

Happy Birthday!

FosterDad 10:12 AM, December 28, 2007  

Happy Happy Birthday to you!
Many Many shots for you Saturday! hehe

Anonymous 10:18 AM, December 28, 2007  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your special day and do something good for yourself - you deserve it!

K.

delmer 7:51 PM, December 28, 2007  

To piggy-back on Fosterdad's comment, I suggest slurping navel-orange Jell-O shots.

Happy Birthday

Greeneyezz 10:53 AM, December 29, 2007  

Kim - Thanks Swee'Pea! I hope you had a great holiday!

FD - I can be persuaded to do a shot or two. I'm looking forward to tonight.

K.!! Awwww, wonderful to see you here! Yes, I'm sure I'll have a blast tonight. (I'm in good hands.)
And to answer your question about my post: http://greeneyezz-reflections.blogspot.com/2007/12/invitation.html
Of course! It's a wonderful Poem. It really speaks to me. ;)

Delmer - Mmmmmm...would that be:
Slurping Navel-orange Jello Shots, or slurping Orange Jello Shots out of Navels???
And if it *is* the second one, were you offering up yours???

This made me think of Saratoga's Jazz Fest last summer. I made about 100 Jello Shots. 1/2 of them were Black Cherry with plain Vodka. The other half I made with Orange Jello and Stoli VANILLA Vodka. They tasted like a Creamsicle! Yummmm. They were quite a hit with everyone too.

~ZZ

delmer 8:22 PM, December 29, 2007  

Who would that be a gift for? The slurpee or the slurper?

BTW, orange flavored Metamucil and vanilla flavored whey protein blended with crushed ice also taste like Cremesicles.

Billiam 2:52 PM, December 30, 2007  

Happy belated birthday! I didn't know the two of you shared the same birthday. Hope 2007 was a great year for you and I wish you the best for 2008.

Greeneyezz 10:14 PM, December 30, 2007  

Delmer - why does it have to be 'either or'??
I say Slurpee AND slurper!

~NaughtyZZ
And btw - Metamucil??? I may be a year older now, but, you're still older than me. :P~~~

Bill - Aww, thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope your 2008 is a great one for you too! ;)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP