Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Where in the World is...

>> Sunday, December 30, 2007

.....That's it.

Where in the World is.....

I've decided I'm going to add a new little feature to my sidebar.
My own version of the original Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego .
No, this is not an original idea, as I had initially posted a variation of this called The Gratitude Dance.
A fellow blogger, Billiam had been kind enough to tell me *that* version of what I had posted, was actually a take off from another version, called "Where the Hell is Matt?"

Anyway, If you recall, my twisted & demented friends had begun their own version of Where in the World is... except that time, it was B.O.B , as he had made an appearance in a few different places that fatefull evening in November, though I only posted the one with the Wall Candle Sconce. (There were a few others that are now in The Vault* .)


Last night, a bunch of us got together for our birthdays. Mine obviously was 2 days ago. J. and M. both share a birthday on 12/17, L. is today (Happy Birthday L!) and P.'s is on 1/3. R. did a bang up job organizing this. *MWAUW* Thanks Swee'Pea! Wiseguys, a local Comedy Club that used to be located in the Hotel Syracuse, and had been closed for the past 7 years, has now reopened where Roman's used to be on Franklin Street.
I'm always up for a laugh or two, so there we went. The show was great, you could hear T. and P.'s hysterical laughter through out, which made it seem all the more funnier.
When the show finished, we just went out to the bar and had a few there, when we noticed that Bruno Schirripa, the owner, still had a picture of "The Unknown Comic" hanging behind the bar. Who remembers The Unknown Comic from the Gong Show years ago???

**You will need to turn off Mr. Satriani on my sidebar if you would like to listen to the below video. (But, remember to turn him back on 'cause he's a Kick-Ass Guitar player.)

If you'd like a blast from your past, you can check out a youtube video here.

Anyway, if you'll recall, one of our dearest had moved to Florida recently and not in attendance.

Or was she????

The Bartender, Amy, was gracious enough to take the picture of The Unknown Comic down from the back bar so that we may photograph him with our very lovely C. ;)
Damn it! It was like the Ghost of Christmas Present. C. indeed was with us, if only in spirit!!
Of course, she too, was amazed at the Unknown Comic.
And couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

But her facination with brown paper bags, did not stop there.
The Unknown comic seemed to be popping up in other areas too.

(I *know* that those hands, do not go with any other body part that's in there.)**



Yes, that would be an upper body shot of me. And I can't believe I came home last night with my scarf...(T. insists it looks like a Boa)....still intact. (That's another story.)

*A safe (from prying eyes) spot, where all pictures which could be used against "Greeneyezz & Friends"® either in a court of law or if running for office.

**Editing complements of my good friend Fosterdad, who is amazing at this stuff.

C. - We love you!!


~ZZ

8 Reflections:

delmer 10:14 PM, December 30, 2007  

You have a harrier chest than I would of thought. Also blonder, eyesier, and nosier.

Greeneyezz 10:24 PM, December 30, 2007  

HA!!!
Very Funny!
Ya know, I may be Full-Blooded Italian....But I'm not *That* Italian...Thank God!!

That's no photo edit either. My friend R. came with that pic of C., just so she could be in the pictures and still feel a part of us! The sweater I have on has that very deep Cowl neck with the lace underneath. So that pic set in quite nicely right by my girls.


:)~~

Rolando 11:22 PM, December 30, 2007  

OMG, that is too funny, bwahahaha. Looks like you guys had a great time!

FosterDad 10:37 AM, December 31, 2007  

I am not sure where we laughed more....at the bar with the picture of C., the ideas of what would C. do? or actually doing what C. would do! Of course, it just wasn't the same without her there....and I hope she knows that we all miss her.

Of course, I'm not sure how ZZ managed to get he in her shirt....even with the "very deep Cowl neck" there must not be much room in there for C. and the Girls!

hehe

FosterDad 10:39 AM, December 31, 2007  

By the way...Delmar.....the hairy chest is hardly even noticable....you know, blonde hair kind of blends in ....of course the dark roots really stand out!

Anonymous 10:51 AM, December 31, 2007  

For the record, we really are very mature, responsible, sensible adults.....no one would ever know by the pictures circulating on this blog! LOL Oh, we sure do have a good time....I giggle when I think about the other pictures in the "vault"....oh, and we did initiate M. - complete with a C. like grope (albeit more conservative cause it is still a little weird - k?). Wish you were with us for real, C. - we will always carry your close when we get together (in ZZ's case, real close).

T

delmer 6:47 PM, December 31, 2007  

And did you notice how comfortable Cheri looks hanging out with 'the girls?' She has a deep-in-thought expression on her face. An expresson of understanding. An expression that says, "it's no wonder guys have suck trouble with these things ... from this angle a bra is a complex piece of equipment."

I dare say, if you had a picture of a guy poking out of another guy's low-cut pants, ensnuggled with 'the boys,' I believe he'd have an expression that could best be described as 'panicked.'

delmer 6:48 PM, December 31, 2007  

Um ... 'such.'

Such trouble.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP