Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

World Peace! ;)

>> Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OK. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wanted to post this in a forum I sometimes frequent.

However, I just *know* that if I did, I would very quickly be banned and would lose my current nickname!! (Yes, I've already been through that before, when posting a quote from Sex & the City.)
It's-a-once-bitten-twice-shy-kinda-thing.
So, with that being said, I really like Marianne Williamson's Answer to World Peace:


"Some men know that a light touch of the tongue, running from a woman's toes to her ears, lingering in the softest way possible in various places in between, given often enough and sincerely enough, would add immeasurably to world peace."

~Marianne Williamson


And she is often touted as an
"International Lecturer on Spiritual, Personal and Political Issues"
which I think makes her quote all the more Legit!! ;)~~


OK, I now return you to our regularly scheduled Programing!

~NaughtyZZ

(I Sooo Crack myself up!) ;)

7 Reflections:

delmer 9:47 PM, December 26, 2007  

It's interesting that this post contains the Marianne Williamson quote and the phrase "Once bitten twice shy."


(Of course, maybe it's only interesting to me.)

Greeneyezz 10:08 PM, December 26, 2007  

You *know* I'm not going to touch that comment.

You know I'm not!

moooooog35 7:52 AM, December 27, 2007  

I often try to contribute to world peace using this very method.

However, law enforcement frowns on this type of activity.

Apparently, you should KNOW the people you're doing this to...and probably NOT do it at the bus station.

Sometimes society just sucks.

...and this tracking bracelet is uncomfortable.

FosterDad 1:33 PM, December 27, 2007  

ummm...twice shy??? You??? never!

By the way...does BOB have a tongue???

Cheers to world peace!

Greeneyezz 2:15 PM, December 27, 2007  

Mooog - It's good, very good, that you are doing your share for World Peace. Did they give you a reduced sentence for good behavior, *besides* the oh-so-tight tracking bracelet???

FD - Shhhhhhhh. And I *can* be shy.
I *really* can be.
And leave BOB out of this. He's already packed away nicely. :)

~ZZ

Rolando 4:34 PM, December 30, 2007  

I don't understand the words. Do you have any pictures, lol. j/k.

Greeneyezz 11:44 PM, December 30, 2007  

Ro, Damn! You may need to go on Nell's site looking for some pics (Cause you just *know* she's got some good ones!)

;)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP