Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Meme - Odio e Amore

>> Monday, January 21, 2008

In Italian, Odio e Amore means Love & Hate.
No, this one's Not about relationships! *CheshireCat-Like Grin* :)

This is a meme.
In the context of the blogosphere, some of you may be wondering...
What is a Meme? You'll find the answer there.
I was just recently tagged to do this by Rolando from My Hush Space, who, in turn, had been tagged by Morgan from A Process of a Miracle.
Mmmmm, So my top 10 for this meme would be:

  1. I hate: People who purposely bully & are mean to other people.
  2. I Love: Music, all kinds of music
  3. I hate: Hot Tunafish. Yuck!
  4. I Love: Eye Contact
  5. I hate: Listening to my cat hack up a hairball! (Picking it up ranks right up there too!) :)
  6. I Love: Having my soul touched.
  7. I hate: getting up early in the morning. (I'm a night owl.)
  8. I Love: The smell of freshly brewed coffee. (Even better when I have to get up early in the morning!) ;)
  9. I hate: When someone takes up two parking spaces.
  10. I Love: finding a creative way to accomplish something.

I realized I could probably go on and on with this one.

So, in keeping with the traditions of memes, I am tagging the following people to follow suit:

~ DisneyKid at Poppin's Ponderings

~ Delmer at What's a Delmer Look Like?

~ Brunetta at Brunetta's Musings

~Beenzzz at StealthyBean

(This last one is a long shot. Wonderin' if he'll step out of the music piece to expand a bit??) :)

~Billiam at Billiam's Music Blog

14 Reflections:

Rolando 6:41 PM, January 21, 2008  

Hey ZZ, thanks for playing along. I love these two answers. They have often gotten me in trouble, lol.

# I Love: Eye Contact
# I Love: Having my soul touched.

Especially eye contact from a stranger who just smiles and brightens up your day.

Greeneyezz 7:31 PM, January 21, 2008  

lol

Oooooooh yeahhhhh.

I can see how one could get into trouble with eye contact. Particularly with a complete stranger, from across the room.
When that's happened to me, I can actually *feel* that energy.

In all fairness though, that *energy* is usually the strongest, most electrified (and has the most impact)when it's someone I really care about.
*That*, Rolando, Knocks my socks off!!

:)

~EyeZZ

Beenzzz 8:07 PM, January 21, 2008  

I can definitely relate to the parking spaces thing. That irks me too. This will be a good meme to do. Of course, you must expect some smart assness infused into the post as well. :)

Rolando 8:13 PM, January 21, 2008  

I agree, when that eye contact is with someone you really care about, then it makes all the difference.

But a hot stranger at the grocery store or some place like that is hot too.

Having someone touch your soul is another matter. It's rare, but when it happens, watch out!

Greeneyezz 8:32 PM, January 21, 2008  

Z -
"you must expect some smart assness infused into the post as well. :)

I wouldn't expect anything less!! ;)

Glad you're going to do it. A very happy birthday to you too!

---

Rolando - Ya know, after I had posted that, I stopped and thought about that for a minute.
You're absolutely right. The whole piece about that occuring with a complete stranger....is right on target! And very hot!
(I'm smiling as I type this 'cause I'm remembering a very specific incident.)

Good stuff!

~ZZ

Greeneyezz 8:43 PM, January 21, 2008  

uhhhhh -

"(I'm smiling as I type this 'cause I'm remembering a very specific incident.)"

I just re-read that sentence and thought I should clarify a bit, as that *sounds* more, shall I say..erotic, than what it actually was. But on second thought, I think I'll just let it stand, and make you wonder.

:)

~NaughtyEyeZZ

Rolando 10:24 PM, January 21, 2008  

Haha, me too ZZ. I remember one time at the grocery store this woman turned the corner, our eyes met, she slowly turn up the warmest smile I have seen and I just melted.

I had no choice but to smile back.

There were other times, but wow. How about you, what happened? Come on spill the beans.

delmer 5:56 PM, January 22, 2008  

"The last one is a longshot"

???

And what?! I'm a sure thing? The easy tag? Do I have some sort of Internet reputation I'm unaware of?

I feel so cheap ...

FosterDad 6:43 PM, January 22, 2008  

ohhhh....the reputation she has!!!!

Enough Said!

Greeneyezz 7:33 AM, January 23, 2008  

Rolando -
lol Are you sure it was the smile that made you melt??? Eyes tend to be very expressive. (I bet it was what you saw *in them* that made you...melt.)

Spill the beans, eh??
There's really nothing to spill. :)
I could just feel the energy that passed through our eyes when that happened. And apparantly, he did to. He left, and as I went to leave about an hour later, and passed by the area where he was, someone (must have been one of his friends) stopped me as I wemt to leave and said something like 'let me look at your eyes.' He made a comment about 'liking my eyes but didn't know what the big deal was.'
I walked away with a smile, thinking 'I'm sure it wasn't the *color* his friend was commenting on."
Meaning, this guy must have also felt that energy too, but his friend thought he was just commenting on the color.
When that happens, it's powerful stuff, indeed.

Delmer -

I feel so cheap ...

Soooooooo...........



Does that mean you're gonna do it?

:)
I said 'long shot' 'cause Bill's site doesn't have a comment section on it, and is very much geared to *just music*. Mostly Heavy Metal and alternative stuff. Oh yeah, and Cheap, Chicks Gone Wild Videos and such.
Not exactly the average run of the mill blog where being tagged with a Meme would be common. (Not unless completing a Meme on how many of those CGW videos you've actually seen, is among them)
*big grin*

FD -
'Enough said'??
hahaha
Where have you been??? (I even peeked in the forums yesterday with no sight of you.) Wanna try for lunch Thursday or Friday?
I've got a hankering for a Brooklyn Pickle.

~ZZ

FosterDad 12:47 PM, January 23, 2008  

I'm like Jumpin Jack Flash....in and out in a New York minute. Just been really busy lately...not a lot of time to linger. Pop in...put in my 2 cents and gone again..poof!

Lunch sounds great...we'll ahve to play it by ear though....my day schedule has been topsy turvy lately...I guess that happens when you try to juggle 12 things at once....Ill be in touch Thursday Morn at the latest.

Billiam 4:07 PM, January 24, 2008  

The GGW downloads are what gets me a free premium Rapidshare account! ;)Still thinking about that meme

Brunetta 10:32 PM, January 24, 2008  

Okay, OKAY- just give me a chance--
I don't want to be the one to break the chain.

Brunetta 1:37 AM, January 27, 2008  

Mission accomplished.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP