Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

I'm a Pepper..He's a pepper..

>> Monday, February 18, 2008

She's a pepper...We're a pepper...

Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too??


A HOT Pepper, that is!

I came across another of these *standardized* blogthings quizzes with *high Internal Validity* and even a higher rating of *Reliability*. (Read: Top notch sarcasm to go with the top notch quality quizzes) ;)~
You all know how much I love Fluff with No Stuff. ........




You Are Cayenne Pepper



You are very over the top and a bit overwhelming.

You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt.

You can easily take things up a couple notches, no matter what crowd you're running with.



Soo, I'm a hot pepper. Cayenne, no less! Let's see... I think I *can* be over the top...at times, and maybe even a bit overwelming , but I don't think that's how I *typically* operate. If I'm overwhelming, it's usually because I tend to be very direct at times, which may irritate some people. But I'm honest, faithful, and loyal too.
The other two statements, eh, well...maybe. :)~

8 Reflections:

william 6:34 PM, February 18, 2008  

We are just tooooo much alike! IT's scary!

Greeneyezz 6:38 PM, February 18, 2008  

HA!

Just don't offer me your pepper!

I want your cannoli instead!!!

Ooops...
Would that be what they mean by:

You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt.

*blows hot breath on halo and shines it a bit*

;)

~AngelicZZ

Kim 9:30 PM, February 18, 2008  

The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

Billiam 3:06 PM, February 19, 2008  

The Cayanne pepper is a very wise pepper. I grind them up and use them in my barbeque sauce.

What happened to your friend, Gwen? I answered her questions honestly, but it appears she doesn't care to answer mine. I'll have to invite other people into that post to talk with me to keep it alive!

Greeneyezz 3:29 PM, February 19, 2008  

Might I suggest registering in My Playroom instead??
There's a forum section specifically for "Religion, Politics, and other Controversial topics*.
That area of my site is better suited for lively discussion.

*disclaimer* I take no responsibility for other people's actions, nor non-actions, though you will need to abide by the memo I have at the top of that forum.

~ZZ

The Thrifty Blogger 9:39 PM, February 19, 2008  

Hi Billiam. I'm here. What question did you have?

I have a vague memory of not liking your answers much. lol I do appreciate your honesty though. :)

Greeneyezz 10:02 PM, February 19, 2008  

*In The Playroom*

Or...I close the comment section.

*BigSmile*

Billiam 10:11 PM, February 19, 2008  

Hello there :)My questions were:

1. Why would I be kidding about saying that everybody has the opportunity to become wealthy?

2. Why do most liberals want to take away the 2nd amendment by instituting gun control?

About the forum, I appreciate the invite but I don't sign up for any places to chat if I have to create a username and password. I don't even have Yahoo messenger.

Chopper is posting all the Smashing Pumpkins albums for anybody interested. I know you will still want them, ZZ!

Last but not least, today was a beautiful day. I purchased a damaged copy of "An Inconvenient Book" and since it was damaged, Glenn Beck told me he'd send me an autographed book plate for the trouble of exchanging it. I recieved it today :)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP