Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Saturday's Quote - III

>> Saturday, February 16, 2008

"The majority of us lead quiet,
unheralded lives as we pass
through this world.
There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us,
no monuments created in our honor.
But that that does not lessen our possible impact,
for there are scores of people waiting
for someone just like us to come along;
people who will appreciate our compassion,
our unique talents.
Someone who will live a happier life
merely because we took the time to share what we had to give.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch,
a smile, a kind word, a listening ear,
an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring,
all of which have a potential to turn a life around.
It's overwhelming to consider
the continuous opportunities there are
to make our love felt."

~Leo Buscaglia.

0 Reflections:

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP