Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Bald is Beautiful - The Conclusion

>> Saturday, March 08, 2008

I had recently done a post on March 3rd, on this beautiful little boy with a heart of gold, titled Bald is Beautiful.
He raised (on-line) $765.00!!! And all to help cure Children's Cancer.
I would like to also take the time to thank a couple people that frequent my site and had made donations. The first is 4thefunofit. She often frequents a forum I sometimes post on, and can also be found in my playroom. She included a link to some incredible photography and can see for yourself here: Pat Crow Photography. (M & K, you both are very Irish, check out the Ireland photos, they are incredible.)
The other is Delmer from What's a Delmer Look Like? Delmer is a gentleman who frequents my site, he has a great sense of humor, a beautiful heart, and a Mighty Schwinn. ;)
I want to thank both of you for contributing to a wonderful cause. You guys are Great!!

Below is a picture of him before the Big day.

And........

Below are the pics of this Beautiful boy getting his head shaved to help wipe out cancer.






Patrick G. this goes out to you, and you alone, so come closer, I want to whisper something to you.
.
.
.
(Are you ready?)
.
.
.
.
.
*Whispers very softly in Patrick' ear* You're a Beautiful person with a beautiful heart. You come from a wonderful family with Beautiful loving parents. When I come to visit this summer, I'd like to take you and your brother and sisters to lunch. And I want you, Patrick to pick the restaurant. Do we have ourselves a deal?? :)

~ZZ

4 Reflections:

delmer 2:21 PM, March 08, 2008  

Congratulations to Patrick.

And, if I do say so myself, he has a fine looking bald head.

Rolando 11:22 PM, March 08, 2008  

That's very awesome of Patrick and to those that donated. Sorry I missed this post. I've been away busy at work. Hope all is well.

The Thrifty Blogger 7:00 PM, March 09, 2008  

What a beautiful child he is. Such a cutie too. :)

Anonymous 9:36 AM, March 10, 2008  

Thanks ZZ for the kind words.

Patrick is such a cutie, you just want to squeeze him. He looks great with no hair too. : )

4thefun

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP