Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Murder-Mystery - The Arrival

>> Monday, March 31, 2008

**Edited 2/5/10**
To protect the identity of those who are pictured here who do not want to be identified, I have utilized 'The Unknown Comic's" bag.
Contrary to the thoughts of the person who requested this change, my choice of 'camouflage' was not done out of spite or harsh humor, as I've used this same technique in the past with other photos.  Indeed, I can recall one of me with a white sweater and red boa around my neck... with the same 'Unknown comic' paper bag over my face.



My only regret? 
That the friendship is now strained because of how this came about and because this 'friend' didn't think enough of the friendship to bring his genuine concerns about this to me through phone call or direct contact, and somehow feels I meant to cause pain.
------------------------------------------------------------



I wanted to get a pic of the table before all the suspects had arrived and seated themselves.






Rotunda Immaculatta and Bogus Fortunatus.






Bogus, Caesar, and Harangus





These next two pics were taken by an elderly neighbor of mine.

He tried real hard to get everyone in *and*....






Without cutting anyone's head off. (He tried. He *really* did!) ;)
I was very surprised at the quality of costumes. (I was even *more* surprised that I too, hadn't been murdered for requiring everyone be dressed in togas.)
A gal couldn't ask for a better group of friends!!) I love you guys!

*SMOOCH*





The following three recordings set the scene and the start of the Mystery.
(Please listen in order)





The below two recordings contain the beginnings of clues and possible motivation for the murder. You'll notice that the first recording ends rather abruptly. This is due to me being alloted only 3 minutes per recording and needed to stop the first tape at an appropriate place before restarting it with the 2nd recording.





And just to add a bit of 'Realness' to this whole Roman history, you can check out a full 360 degree Panaramic view of the real Colosseum in Rome, Italy, here. It's quite neat to look at, as you can even zoom in and out as you see the entire inside.


(More Tomorrow.)

1 Reflections:

Anonymous 6:42 PM, March 31, 2008  

Oh! The group pictures oh so precious! I think he was too distracted by the blow-up (I think I heard him say he always wanted one) and the whip (I think he asked if he could borrow it)!!!! Well, I guess I don't need copies, ZZ......(laughing sympathetically at Mr. H).

T

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP