Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

The Usual Suspects

>> Sunday, March 30, 2008


Meet The Players.


And Oh, What characters they all are! :)
Included below each picture is a Dossier of each of my dinner guests/suspects, including myself. In no particular order include:


"Licentius Ceasar"








"Rotunda Immaculata"



"Maximus Testosterus"



"Cleptopatra"



"Bogus Fortunatus"






"Flotilla Submergia"



"Harangus Adnauseum"








"Mercedes Accelleratti"



"Roma Tomatus"




"Sargentus Biggus"



"Magnus Erectus"



"Flabbius Corpus"







There you have it. All characters involved.
To be continued Tomorrow.

~MurderousZZ

3 Reflections:

Anonymous 6:38 PM, March 31, 2008  

As much as I initially thought dressing in period garb to be rediculous and embarrassing, I have to adimit it was quite fun....but only because EVERYONE did it. Creativity with costumes was great (thanks to ZZ and the creative and oh-so-me dossier to dress up for)! ZZ really set the mood with the decorations, table settings, and food. Oh, when I got home, I got the big roll of the eyes from the boring husband and teenager. Glad I have some goofy friends to enjoy life with. Hey, we are in our 40's - not the grave.....

T

Rolando 12:50 AM, April 02, 2008  

Wow, how cool is that! You have some great friends who know how to have a great time!

FosterDad 9:31 AM, April 02, 2008  

Hail Caesar(hic)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP