Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

WiseGuys - Update

>> Monday, March 17, 2008

Back towards the end of February, I had done a post on my trip to Wiseguys comedy room. You can find the post about it here.
What is interesting is that one of the comedians I mention, John Garrett, who's from Indianapolis, Indiana, aside from having a website, apparently also has a blog. He mentions his trip to Syracuse, and even.....mentions the annoying lady with the irritating flashing camera.......That would be moi. ;)
He knew I going to give him a *shout out* on here. What I didn't know was that he would return *cough* the favor! You can read about his experience in Syracuse, as well as other Road Stories on Comedian John Garrett Road Stories.

And John?? Anytime you feel the need to be temporarily blinded by camera flash, let me know, I would be honored to assist in any way possible. :)

~ZZ

3 Reflections:

FosterDad 4:04 PM, March 17, 2008  

haha...nice....I left a little comment on his blog also!

Kim 8:13 AM, March 18, 2008  

Hey! Happy Blogiversary!

:-)

Greeneyezz 8:24 AM, March 18, 2008  

Heh.. you are absolutely right DK!

I'm now a Toddler!

Damn those Terrible Twos!

;)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP