Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

RAINN & 'Guest Writer'

>> Sunday, April 27, 2008



The Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN) has been hosting a month long fundraiser to gather donations to help victims of Rape, Abuse and/or Incest. RAINN is a nationally known organization assisting with this. This fundraiser has been promoted by Bloggers nation wide, with the only writing requirement be that Sex, be the topic. It can be from a variety of perspectives, humorous or serious.
Though I am not registered for this, I have financially contributed and have just recently have been a 'Guest Writer' for on another blog that I frequent.

Please stop by Delmer's site, at What's a Delmer Look Like? to read the post that I've done, in honor of this much needed organization.
I'm also asking if you would be kind enough to donate to this worthy cause. Any amount will do. And you can either use PayPal or a credit card. This is safe and secure.

Just besure to remember, If you would like to make a donation to RAINN please be sure to put "GBBMC2008" and "Delmer Wells" in the "Include a note to RAINN" box. This will help to keep track of donations as well as Delmer and other bloggers will be competing to win prizes, based on the amount of money donated.


Thank you for all your help and I hope my post will be beneficial to you as well. And when you get done reading my post there, you may want to peruse the other RAINN posts he's done. Rather humorously, I might add! ;)

~ZZ

2 Reflections:

Pentad 11:07 AM, April 28, 2008  

I am headed over to read it. Kudos to you for this. I am very sorry to say that I will have to stumble this! Heh. Take care.

Greeneyezz 12:53 PM, April 28, 2008  

Pentad - lol Stumble away then! :)

Thank you for stopping by. And thank you for your nice thought. :)

~ZZ

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP