Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

What Freudian Stage are you in??

>> Monday, May 19, 2008



"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?'" ~ Sigmund Freud


HA!! I Absolutely couldn't resist this! No Way, No Where, No How!!!
And to quote this famous albeit somewhat of a nutcase (IMHO) psychiatrist, who has thrust upon us such phrases like Penis Envy, (boy do I *ever* have a story to tell about *this*!, in my 101 tidbits about me!!!).
And Hysteria, which he believed only women could ever be, as that was a result of our wombs wandering our body in search of it's home. (Excuse me, but my womb has never wandered!)
Also, don't forget the phrase named after him: The Freudian Slip.


Below is a Blog thing Quiz, and you all know how very Fluffy I think these are, but I just couldn't resist. Apparently I seem to be in the ANAL Stage. (Who knew!!??) And according to this fluff of a quiz, there are two options with in this Anal Stage. I have Bold-ed the phrase below that sounds more like me.
OK, If I'm in the Anal Stage, who here is in the Oral Stage? *smiles angelically* :)




You Are in the Anal Stage of Development





According to Dr. Freud, you are stuck in the anal stage of development.

If your parents didn't discipline you enough as a young child, you may be messy, reckless, and defiant.

If your parents disciplined you too severely as a young child, you may be uptight, stingy, and passive aggressive.

No matter where you fall, you are likely to have a few problems with authority.


7 Reflections:

Kim 8:39 AM, May 20, 2008  

According to Dr. Freud, you've reached the genital stage of development.
Whatever issues you may have had in your childhood have been resolved.
You don't have any hang ups, and you are able to function as a stable adult.
You are the model of being well-adjusted, and you are able to balance your life beautifully.

Hehehhe. ;-)

Greeneyezz 8:47 AM, May 20, 2008  

I would have thought you would have been in the Phallic Stage, given what I've seen you do with a pickle!!!

http://greeneyezz-reflections.blogspot.com/2006/07/pickle-party.html

hehehe

FosterDad 9:47 AM, May 20, 2008  

BINGO!

You Are in the Oral Stage of Development
According to Dr. Freud, you are stuck in the oral stage of development.
If you were orally denied as a child, you may be sarcastic and pessimistic.
If you were orally indulged as a child, you may be spoiled and a bit gullible.
You may not have the cliched "oral fixation" most times, but it's likely to come out during times of stress.

Miss Britt 10:10 AM, May 20, 2008  

According to Dr. Freud, you've reached the genital stage of development.
Whatever issues you may have had in your childhood have been resolved.
You don't have any hang ups, and you are able to function as a stable adult.
You are the model of being well-adjusted, and you are able to balance your life beautifully.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - Freud says I am well-adjusted!!!

Kim 10:12 AM, May 20, 2008  

Hehehe. :-) Hey, I made 5.00 doing that! Say what you will about lawyers, but Mark paid up! After he took the picture. LOL!

Kelly 10:26 AM, May 20, 2008  

According to Dr. Freud, you've reached the genital stage of development.
Whatever issues you may have had in your childhood have been resolved.
You don't have any hang ups, and you are able to function as a stable adult.
You are the model of being well-adjusted, and you are able to balance your life beautifully.

Well-adjusted? My former shrink would be so proud.

delmer 10:50 AM, May 20, 2008  

Like Kim and Miss Britt, I'm in the Genital Stage of development. Seems I'm well adjusted.

Or, I'm maladjusted enough that I'm out of touch with myself and answered the questions incorrectly.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP