Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Kitty Hoynes VS P.D.

>> Sunday, June 08, 2008


I wanted my last post to stand on its own, as it was very much me reflecting.
This however.....

I did neglect to say we ended up at Kitty Hoynes after The Taste of Syracuse. Anyone who's ever been there knows they almost frown upon you ordering *anything* BUT a Pint of Guinness. (Not really, but they are very proud to have received some sort of award by Guinness; they're a wonderful Irish Bar. You'll have to check out their site.)
Anyway, It seems that one in our party had struggled to leave that fine establishment!

And like I said last night...

"Ahhh, the True Beauty of Friendship! Where anyone of us can do some funny shit and we will always, Always Love Ya for it!!!"

~ZZ

3 Reflections:

FosterDad 8:25 AM, June 09, 2008  

Ahhh....the perfect ending to a great day!

Kitty Hoynes - 1
P.D. - 0

Good Times!!! Great Memories!!!

Greeneyezz 9:42 AM, June 09, 2008  

FD - It was a lot of fun.
And I hope P. knows that could have been *any one of us*! :)

It was great to see the rest of them guys...a small reunion indeed. Tod really wants all of us to do the golf tourney next year. (We just have to talk T. into doing it...somehow being the ballwasher for you guys, just doesn't sound right, especially when J. said something about his being Schweaty! HA!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ABGCMJPKwo

~ZZ

Anonymous 7:18 PM, June 09, 2008  

I laughed the rest of the evening and the next day....I was so glad I gave a quick glance around me as I exited the establishment because it so could have been me. But somehow, Paula was the one to not think quick enough (must have been the beers) and we all got a terrific laugh. That's what I love about us...laughing! Oh, and the schweaty balls! uuuuuuuugh!

T

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP