Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

A 'Stolen' Mosaic Meme

>> Friday, June 06, 2008

I am Stealing this from Karl. I Love the idea of this. I like creativity.

The concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?

----------------------------------

According to my Pictorial Answers, My Mosaic looks like this:
(Click to make picture larger)

(Below are my Answers, as per picture.)

1. Canadian Music Week - The Donnas,
2. Grilled Chicken Salad on Baby Salad Greens,
3. Henninger,
4. Hunter Green,
5. Pierce Brosnan Tribute,
6. Pouring red wine 1,
7. Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy,
8. Tiramisu Tart,
9. Douglas speaking,
10. FRIENDS HOME FAMILY,
11. passionate sky and quiet sea,
12. The Amputation of a Friendship

Feel Free to 'Steal' this for yourself and make your own Mosaic.
~ZZ

2 Reflections:

Rolando 12:43 AM, June 07, 2008  

That was cool ZZ. I love your choices and mosiac.

This is what mine looked like - http://flickr.com/photos/10244981@N05/2557038769/

Jen S 2:27 PM, August 02, 2008  

Good Meme.
I see you found my picture of a tiramisu tart. I wondered why the photo was getting new hits!
Thanks for the due credit and link back.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP