Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

ZZ-ifed

>> Friday, June 06, 2008


OK, DisneyKid had tagged me a while ago on this Book Meme. It's taken me awhile to get to it.
Not because it is difficult or long in any way, but I wanted to slightly change it, or as I told her... ZZ-ify it, as I wanted to make it a bit more personally meaningful to me rather than just read off lines from a specific page.
Instead, I think I'll choose a five books that I own and pick out specific passages. I will not be tagging anyone with this *Collective 'Whewww' can be heard*
All Righty Then:

1.) "We tend to see at a very early age the formation of what we refer to as the "homicidal triangle" or "homicidal triad" This includes enuresis - or Bed-wetting - at an inappropriate age, starting fires, and cruelty to small animals or other children. Very often we found, at least two of these three traits present, if not all three. By the time we see his first serious crime, he's generally somewhere in his early to mid-twenties. He has low self-esteem and blames the rest of the world for his situation."
Taken from "Journey Into Darkness: Follow the FBI's Premier Investigative Profiler as he Penetrates the Minds and Motives of the Most Terrifying Serial Criminals", by John Douglas. P. 36.

2.) "FACT: The Priory of Sion - A European Secret Society founded in 1099 - is a real organization. In 1975 Paris's Bibliotheque Nationale discovered parchments known as Les Dossiers Secrets, identifying numerous members of the Priory of Sion, including Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Leonardo da Vinci."Taken from the Non-Fiction prologue of The DaVinci Code, by Dan Brown.

3.) "The Butterfly Flick - This highly effective fellatio technique consists of flicking your tongue lightly along the ridge of the underside of his penis. At first, you may need to hold the base of his penis when you perform this move, but when you are adept at it, you will be able to perform it with out using your hands, leaving them free to caress and fondle him."
This is from Anna Hooper's "Kama Sutra - Classic Love Making Techniques Reinterpreted for Today's Lovers". P. 55.
(I was thinking I'd add something to hold every one's interest. Did it work??) :)

4.) "Feeling fully, to me, means life itself. Knowing and experiencing their emotions is a gift I want with all my heart for my children.
Feelings are like a river. If we stuff them up, our emotional stream becomes stagnant, dirty, disease-ridden. When we allow our feelings to flow freely, we're cleansing our system. Our minds are clear and our lives are a joy to live."
Taken from: The 10 Greatest Gifts I Give My Children, Parenting from the Heart, by Steven W. Vannoy, P. 148.

5.) "With weary resignation, I went back to the bed and covered the hideous little face with a handkerchief. When I could no longer see him, I found I could control my revulsion sufficiently to handle him. ...Later, while he slept in a room full of summer sunlight, I sat in a chair feverishly fashioning the first garment he ever wore.
A Mask..."
Taken from Susan Kay's novel The Phantom - the years leading up to his time in the Opera House, P. 18.


Ya know what??? I'm thinkin' a bonus passage may be needed.
With that being said, and that in the interest of World Peace, I'm taking this from the same book as #3, though this one can be found on page 52:

**Bonus Passage**

"Genital Kissing - When you give your lover oral sex, a good way to create a slow but highly erotic crescendo of arousal is to kiss and lick her abdomen, her lower belly, and the insides of her thighs, slowly working in towards her genitals. Move on from this to kissing and licking her pubic mound, the outer lips of her vagina, and then her clitoris. A gradual approach such as this, perhaps even starting at her breasts and nipples and then working downward, helps build sexual tension, and is also useful if she is a little unsure about indulging in oral sex and needs a gentle introduction to genital kissing."
(Just wanted to make sure people were smiling.) :)

~ZZ

0 Reflections:

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP