Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

My Feed Reader has run Amok.

>> Sunday, July 27, 2008

OK, I haven't dropped off the edge of the earth, in spite of what appears to be me MIA.
I've been busy with a few other things, among them, buying a new Bike! Yaaay!
I was very much in the market to get another. And while it isn't a "Trusty Schwinn" like this gentleman raves about, I am still quite pleased with it. It's a Raleigh and Can I just say......

I LOVE the fact it has a decent suspension system on it!!
It's much more comfortable when being on the Erie Canal or other trails.

I do however, want to make sure the Ceiling hook I've been using, is still very secure!


In addition to this, I've also been restructuring my photo blog a bit too.
I think most are aware of what Memes are, right? Anyway, I've found several photo sites that incorporate a daily meme theme to do. This kind of stuff is right up my alley, I enjoy trying to be creative with things like that.
So, check out a few of the changes I made to the photo blog, and even follow the links I've added to the respective site with the challenge posted. You'll find the link to it at the top of my site where the link bar is just below my header.

This post obviously is passing as a disclaimer, as I haven't been on any one's site in a while. OMG, my damn feed reader has run amok! There are some people who have 15, 16, 17 posts since the last time I was there! I think I need a 'panic button' like Karl has mentioned before, when one has neglected their blog-jumping.
I know that DisneyKid had mentioned something to me about a banana of some sort. (It sounded rather naughty if you ask me.) :)
I miss having 'coffee' with this gentleman and have been wonderin' how his wonderful garden is doing!!??
And Becky had commented on the Incinq poem that I had done, mentioning she was going to 'steal' it. Beck....Steal Away!!! I'm looking forward to seeing yours!
And I have no idea how Halloween Prep for the Party of the year, is coming along for this gentleman.
I also haven't been on Jen's site in a while and I've been missing the poignant and introspective posts of MissBritt.
And Studmuffin!!!?? Hey, my reader is saying 5 weeks again!! You're worse than me! :)
Gabe and Gwen, whom I've been reading for a long time, I'll stop by soon.

I know I also still owe this wonderful gentleman an email and a big warm Thank You to this gentleman for such a warm welcome in a writing group. (I've got a couple half-writen posts in my head about adding to your site!) I've obviously been into a few other things.
Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone and I'll catch up with you sooner or later. :)

~ZZ

3 Reflections:

delmer 9:12 PM, July 28, 2008  

That is a beautiful bike and I love the rack on back. I use the one on the Schwinn more than you might imagine. (I had a Raleigh when I was younger.)

The Thrifty Blogger 9:52 PM, July 29, 2008  

Nice bike! :)

hello haha narf 6:29 AM, August 03, 2008  

oh man, i of all people understand a feed reader outta control. sometimes the rushing around of life keeps me away from my computer friends and i can't shake the "i really miss those folks" feeling. just don't put too much pressure on yourself toget through everything. "mark all as read" can be your friend.

i started to laugh that you called delmer a gentleman, but it dawned on me that you are correct. he is a really good man.

thanks for the official blessing to steal away. :)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP