Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

My First Midnight Wanderers' Post

>> Friday, August 08, 2008

Please visit The Society of the Midnight Wanderers to read it.
The link would be The Black Crow on my sidebar.
Grab a cup of coffee, a beer or a glass of wine, kick up your feet, and stay a while!
I am amazed at the writers there, as several have already published works!
A fine group of wonderful writers.

I've decided, that whenever I do write for them, I'll add a quick blurb here about it,
But I'll wait a few days before adding that writing on this site.
This will give those who read my blog an opportunity
to read some of the treasures that others have written there as well.

JD - I had left you a PM in the MW Forum. I just realized you must have done away with the email address I have for you, and it is the same email you have listed in the forum, so I don't know if you'll receive any notification that I sent you something.
S000000...this is *your* notification that you have forum mail! :)

© 2008 Greeneyezz

5 Reflections:

Anonymous 8:53 PM, August 09, 2008  

Fabulous!!! I left you a comment there.

TR

Greeneyezz 9:50 AM, August 11, 2008  

Awww T. Thanks! I mean that. You've been regularly stopping by lately. Thanks I appreciate that and your feedback.

~ZZ

The Supplicant 11:41 AM, August 11, 2008  

Excellent. I knew you could swim with the sharks :-)
Now, don't you be thinking you can sit on your laurels now that you've sent one in ... I expect to see more here ... and ... there. :)
~JD

Greeneyezz 3:49 PM, August 11, 2008  

JD - "Swim with the sharks"???
Somedays I feel like I'm a shark, other days, the bait! :P~~

And moi rest on my laurels??
Ooooh, you're a little stinker, aren't ya???
OKOKOKOK...but like I told you earlier, let my comfort level rise.

*Fin proudly cuts through the water as the theme from Jaws can be heard in the background*

___(\___

~ZZ

The Thrifty Blogger 10:00 PM, August 11, 2008  

Wonderful writing. :)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP