Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Change

>> Sunday, October 26, 2008


"Embrace Change.
For nothing will ever stay.
What might be Platinum tomorrow,
Started out as only Gold today."
~Greeneyezz

---------------------------------------------------------
Footnote: The above photo was taken while hiking up Ampersand Mountain in the Adirondack High Peak Region. That is indeed frost that you see along it's outline. At the time when I saw this, shining rays of sunlight were streaming down and as they kissed those frosted leaves, they sparkled like tiny shimmering diamonds. Unfortunately, my camera was unable to capture that sparkling splendour.

© 2008 Greeneyezz

2 Reflections:

GingerSnaps 9:13 PM, October 26, 2008  

Very nice. :)

Erina Hart 10:41 PM, November 03, 2008  

Such a pretty image :) Autumn is my favorite.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP