Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Haunted Places in Syracuse Area

>> Monday, October 27, 2008

I had done a post 2 years ago on local areas in Central New York that are 'supposedly' Haunted.
Gathered from local resources. Since that time, that posting has become my all time Number one post that a search is done on, to reach my blog. It has been hit on over and over, from mostly those in New York State, several from areas in the North East of the United States and still, quite a few from California to Russia, to Ireland and all over Europe.
Given the popularity of this post, and the time of year it is, the search for Haunted places in Central New York has increased the past several weeks.

For this reason, I thought I'd re-include the link to this, for those locally, who may visit my blog.
Halloween is on a Friday. Why not take a night or two to frequent some of these spots.
Bring along some Hot Spiced Cidar (or if you'd like, do it ZZ-Style, with a generous splash of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and a Cinnamon stick stirrer). :)

And given that this will be an anuual post, if anyone knows of any other haunted places, locally, that are not on the list or in the comment section of that post, please feel free to include them in the comments here, as this will be on-going.

Haunted Places in Syracuse & Central New York.


© 2008 Greeneyezz

5 Reflections:

Speedcat Hollydale 7:59 PM, October 27, 2008  

I am scared just by the GIF Lady. Is that Genaveve Ingred Farahh?

SMOOOOOOOTCH !!!!!!!!

Going to the "Haunted Tour"

Hi from SpeedyCat, and thanks for all of your nice comments. See you at the TwitterBoard :-)

uneasysupplicant 3:11 PM, October 28, 2008  

Sounds like a fun thing to do! Haunted? Nonsense :-)
~JD

confused 5:08 PM, October 28, 2008  

I'm in for a tour..a little haunted magic is a fun thing..:))

Rolando 11:35 PM, October 29, 2008  

I love scary places. You'll have to show me these places some day.

Erina Hart 10:40 PM, November 03, 2008  

Ah! I love haunted locations! We have an old tree that was supposedly used to hang a witch back in early settler days. Road planners were too afraid to cut it down for fear it would be cursed so they had the road built around it. The road is split in two by a gigantic oak!

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP