Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Stripped...

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

...And a Cast of Characters

Please watch the video first before reading my story.




Can I just say.... I Love that video
Ok, there's a local forum I sometimes frequent. The other day, someone was making a comment about the twisted humor in there and that perhaps a sitcom could be made. The premise would be similar in fashion to Seinfeld, a show about nothing, but the cast of characters would be derived from the regulars on this forum. Humorous indeed when one thinks of a few of the characters *already* in play on that board.
Well then someone else chimed in with the idea of developing all the characters and how fun it would be if that was all played out, with each one discovering the real person behind the character. That was followed by another comment that each person would need to disclose One Pertinent fact about themselves, for the sake of the sitcom, that would 'shock' the others, upon first meeting.
Of course, this is when I decided to insert my twisted humor with:
"You mean like, I'm *really* a man. With Brown eyes, no less??"

*Cricket*

Of course, I know I got a few chuckles out of that one, but for those who may not have actually met me face-to-face yet, they *really* don't know for sure!
That would qualify as a 'shocker', I'm certain!
Shortly after this, another regular, had started a new thread, same topic though. He had met me before and wanted to testify that I indeed was *not* a guy. That I was just then a woman, pretending to be a man, pretending to be a woman.
I had to laugh cause I was able to follow that.

Anyway, I posted that video, as my response.


Moral of my story??


You just never know! :)

© 2008 Greeneyezz

6 Reflections:

Anonymous 9:16 AM, October 17, 2008  

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I love surrealism and that bareassed lady on the right of this page.

Gypsy Dream

Rolando 9:35 AM, October 17, 2008  

Ah Z, you got me all excited, lol that was too funny and disgusting at the same time, haha.

Sounds like a fun game. I'm sure it would be fun/interesting finding out it you were really a woman.

Greeneyezz 9:51 AM, October 17, 2008  

Gypsy - Ahhh. you like my Green Lady, eh?
She *does* have quite the perky tush, doesn't she??
And what a strut she's got too!
HA! I'm glad you like it. :)

Ro - Great Video!! It *does* have both aspects of it - Hot & disgusting! :)

And I *am* most certainly a woman! ;)

~ZZ

Anonymous 4:30 PM, October 17, 2008  

Gypsy Dream here encore. The green lady is definitely kissable. ;o)

Rolando 10:32 AM, October 18, 2008  

Don't make me say it. Prove it! lol j/k

Greeneyezz 9:55 AM, October 26, 2008  

Ro -
"Prove it" you say?
*Raises arched eyebrow*
Well I'm not about to expose The Girls on here any time soon, so I guess you'll have to take my word for it!

Nice try though swee'pea! :)

~xxZZ (with the xx meaning- all woman!) ;)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP