Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

ZZ's Law

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ever had the experience of waiting for the infamous pot to boil, but it doesn't...
Until you walk away?

Ever had the experience of doing search-a-word puzzle, finding the mis-spelled word on a (Non-Computer) document, or some other thing you had been searching for a long time for, only to find that the next person to pick it up, finds it immediately?

Ever wonder where the hell your car keys are, only to discover they're in your purse after all?

Ever had the experience of reading someones blog that you enjoy reading, And then you don't stop by for a couple days, only to find that when you return, you had been given an award in your absence?

Ever have that happen?
Occurrences like that have at times, become so commonplace that it's been enacted into a Law, much similar to Murphy's Law.
It's become ZZ's Law.

And true to form of what ZZ's Law entails, I had received this award from A simply wonderful Poet and gentleman,
Robert from Black Tie and Sneakers.
Please check out his writing, it's wonderful, sensitive, and full of meaning.
So, I was pleasantly surprised when I had wandered back to his blog after a couple days hiatus, to discover this little smile producing award. Thanks Swee'pea!
*Pssssst Robert* I wanna hang it on my refrigerator door! ;)

And, as what is customary, I pass on this legacy by bestowing this little award to a few others that I read including:

~ John from Buddha on the Road
~ Jen from Run Jen Run
~ Rolando from My Hush Space
~ Emma from Emma Alvarez
~ Adam from Avitable
~ Joanne from the laid.back buddhist
~ Dawg from A Pile of Dog Bones

Each one of you have a special talent with your blogs, whether it be:
Writing (Joanne) ,
Introspective Questions (Rolando),
Soothing Mindfulness (John),
Creativity (Emma) ,
Cereal Expertise (Dawg),
Humorous (Jen),
or even down-right shocking (Adam!) ;)~~
You all have peaked my interest in reading you.
And if any of you have already received this before (as I've seen it float around)....
Tough! Deal with it, K? :)
And I don't care if that's another Murphy's Law either!

And Speaking of Murphy's Law,
One of the more humorous Murphy's Laws I've come across is...
"If you make it idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."
Ouch!

If Anyone has a humorous, ironic, or very true Law of their own, please feel free to post it in the comment section. I'd love to hear about it.

And who the hell was Murphy anyway??

© 2008 Greeneyezz

6 Reflections:

Emma Alvarez 1:20 AM, October 16, 2008  

Thank you very much for thinking to me :)

jenny 2:17 AM, October 16, 2008  

Hey! Thanks so much for the kind words - I appreciate it!

John 12:13 PM, October 16, 2008  

Awwe, thanks ZZ! Very sweet of you to think of me!

: ))

Joanne 2:08 PM, October 16, 2008  

ooo, nice! I like the picture for this award, so cute! I can definitely imagine it being a sticky on someone's blog sidebar or something.

Thanks for thinking of me =)

confused 5:13 PM, October 16, 2008  

well deserved..:))) it was my pleasure to give it to you..and I usually leave my car keys hung on a hook but turn the place upside down for them before looking there...:))

Rolando 9:32 AM, October 17, 2008  

Ahh thank you ZZ, that's just too cool of you. I'll post it with pride and try to keep up with your expectations and ZZ's Law :)

You're da bomb!

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP