Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

High School Musical

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

All's I wanna do is Dance, Dance, Dance!
Betcha didn't know I was in that movie, didja???
Actually....Not only did I have a lead role in High School Musical, but a dear blogging friend play opposite me in that wonderful movie.

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Speedcat Hollydale of Hollydale Fame, has done a video.
And ladies, can I just say...This man can dance!
And Sing.
And makes me Swoon.

So Sit back and watch the talented and charming Speedcat twirl me around and strut his stuff like Nobody can!


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!



© 2008 Greeneyezz

13 Reflections:

Anonymous 9:35 AM, November 17, 2008  

On The Road 4 A "basketball" Game. *speedy*

Greeneyezz 9:49 AM, November 17, 2008  

lol I almost didn't recognize you 'unsigned' in.

You do realize this can become addicting, ya???

And *shhhhhhhh* I really do think we need to proceed with the other thing we thing we talked about. I think it'll be hysterical.

We'll chat. ;)

~ZZ

Olga, the Traveling Bra 10:35 AM, November 17, 2008  

That Speedy has some impressive moves...on AND off the court! (He's dancing all OVER the bloggysphere this week!) And you have some pretty nice moves there too Ms. Greeneyes! :)

GingerSnaps 11:35 AM, November 17, 2008  

LMAO! I am totally doing this for my daughter...she *loves* HSM.

Leslie 6:05 PM, November 17, 2008  

Gotta love JibJab! Fun.

Rolando 10:44 PM, November 17, 2008  

OMG this is too funny. You guys rock! lol

Speedcat Hollydale 11:18 PM, November 17, 2008  

I heard that another blogger might be doing one of these ... stay tuned

confused 5:00 PM, November 18, 2008  

first time I have seen Speedy dance with out a gof club in his hand..:)

Speedcat Hollydale 5:02 PM, November 18, 2008  

Very true Robert!!!

ha haaa!

Awake In Rochester 4:37 AM, November 29, 2008  

Unfortunately I was unable to see the movie on my old corky computer. I just saw a wheel turning. I am now hypnotized, but maybe that was Speedy's evil plot. Hypnotize everyone so that he could take over Blogsville. Ah, I'm on to you speedy!

Speedy, you are everywhere!!! ;o)

Speedcat Hollydale 12:27 PM, November 29, 2008  

I am here .... I am there ... blogging everywhere .... Hollydale is coming to your town!

Hi AIR, Hi Greeneyes!

(dancing here on this blog today)


left, right, spin, promenade, lemonaid, Backflip, YHA HOOOOO!!!!!

Greeneyezz 12:36 PM, November 29, 2008  

Hi Speedy!

I enjoyed the dance we had.
(Read: I'll Promenade with you *anytime*!) ;)

I think you had asked about a post of mine on a mountain???
http://greeneyezz-reflections.blogspot.com/2008/10/teaser-of-my-weekend.html

I think this is what you meant. If not, let me know.

I hope all is well with you.

Awake In Rochester 8:36 PM, November 29, 2008  

@Speedy

Swing your partner round 'n round, dosado, hop, Moonwalk. Yippeeeee!

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP