Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

I always smile..

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008


When I receive a Christmas card in the mail.
Particularly when it's from Ohio, by a fellow blogger that I've become friends with.
That's Delmer from What's a Delmer Look Like??? along with his three adorable sons. (I love how he *always* calls them that...adorable, even when they're doing typical sibling squabblings, like on their trip to Disney World last Winter. :)

That's a great picture of you....napping.

Thank you.
And Boun Natale to you as well.
(And I'm sure you don't hear it said like that too often in the Mid-West.)

~ZZ

© 2008 Greeneyezz

7 Reflections:

Rolando 8:13 PM, December 30, 2008  

Haha, that too funny. I'd be like, 'who sent that out!' WTH! lol

Hope you have a great New Year ZZ!

Dave2 8:47 PM, January 04, 2009  

Hah! If I was having to raise three adorable kids, I'd probably spend MOST of my time napping... from exhaustion!

delmer 12:38 PM, January 05, 2009  

Wasn't it wise how I timed the mailing -- on Christmas Eve -- so it wouldn't get lost among the other cards you got?

Greeneyezz 3:55 PM, January 05, 2009  

Rolando - I knew it was Delmer as I've met him in person.
I hope your Holidays was nice for you and a Great New Years for you!
:)

Dave - lol I wonder if it's his adorable children making him nap, or all that bike-riding? :)
Very nice to see your font here! :)
I hope your holidays were nice. I saw your tweets about not being able to get home on time. ugh!

Delmer - Wise timing, eh?? Oh, it stands out alright! :)

~ZZ

Awake In Rochester 2:13 PM, January 06, 2009  

That's a cute photo. Excuse me while I take a nap. zzz

Hey, are you on vacation?

Brent Diggs 4:00 PM, January 10, 2009  

Ah, the child-rearing coma, I know it well. It's always most peaceful right before the fire alarm goes off.

That was a great idea.

Speedcat Hollydale 7:32 PM, January 12, 2009  

... am I still in 2008???

Hi ZZ !!!!! (( smile ))

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP