Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

I'm on Santa's Naughty list

>> Monday, December 15, 2008

And for some of you, my guess is that's not surprising to you.
Fosterdad, who's a good friend of mine, had sent me my own personal 'naughty letter' from Santa yesterday. The original one he sent had my name and a photo of me on there, which prevented me from being able to post it here. This first one included such serious Santa crimes like:
* not providing enough white macedamia nut cookies to your friend FosterDad

* not forcing your sister to bake the blueberry sconces for
FosterDad

* not making sure that your friend Fosterdad had enough
canolli's

(Ya think there's a theme there???) :)

Anyway, I wake up this morning to find another letter from Santa, apparantly I'm still on the Naughty list (shocker, huh?) and with a whole new set of Santa Crimes. You'll see my latest bit of 'naughtiness' here: Santa Watch.

Sooo Fosterdad???...does this make me twice as naughty?? :)
Canollis, huh???? I thought it was the other way around??

~Greeneyezz
~MistressZZ
~NaughtyZZ



© 2008 Greeneyezz

6 Reflections:

delmer 9:21 AM, December 15, 2008  

It looks like Santa is cracking down. I'm thinking a lot of those 'crimes' would have gotten nothing more than a slap on the wrist in Christmases past.

GingerSnaps 11:00 AM, December 15, 2008  

Oh great. If Santa wants baked goods this year, I'm in deep doo-doo. A lump of coal for the blonde in Tennessee! ;)

Greeneyezz 11:18 AM, December 15, 2008  

Delmer - Yeah, well even Santa seems to be affected by the economy. ;)
"Slap on wrist* lol
You wouldn't know this by FD is teasing me about not letting my 'aler-ego' come out enough...
MistressZZ
(That would be right up her alley!) :)~~~

Ginger - It's not *Santa* who wants all those baked goods...
It's FOSTERDAD! :)
I think my sister owes him some blueberry scones, and maybe...
MAYBE I might 'owe' him some White chocolate Macadamia Cookies...but tradition has it that *he* gives *me* his canolli!! ;)~~~

~NaughtyZZ

Speedcat Hollydale 10:20 PM, December 17, 2008  

NaughtyZZ ???

Why does that have such a charming ring to it?
(I am on the good list so far you know)

Speedcat Hollydale 7:50 PM, December 19, 2008  

ooops!

Now on the naughty

Rolando 10:24 PM, December 19, 2008  

It's about time someone's naughty, lol. Congrats I think. Don't change :)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP