Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

It's a Wonderful ZZ Life!

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I just want to say Merry Christmas to a few of my close friends, as I have not sent out Christmas Cards this year. As there appears to be only a limited amount of characters I was able to cast, I was unable to include a few of you in this production.
.

.

.


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

.

.

.

.

.

.
Remember how I said there were a few of you I was unable to 'cast' in the above video???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Don't worry....I got you this time! :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!




I hope you enjoyed that!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Now Ladies???... why not sit your little Elf Butts down, relax and let the Men entertain us??!!

.


'K??
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


.

.

.

I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Peacefull, Warm and Loving New Year...the whole Year round!


You Guys are the Best! *MWAW*




Boun Natale!!


© 2008 Greeneyezz

7 Reflections:

delmer 7:56 PM, December 24, 2008  

Very cool.

Merry Christmas Greeneyezz ...

Awake In Rochester 8:53 PM, December 24, 2008  

My old computer won't allow me to see your pictures. :o(

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Fosterdad 9:28 PM, December 25, 2008  

Too funny ZZ....unfortuneately....I haven't had a body like that since....umm...high school! hehe

Merry Christmas....you are the best!

Rolando 11:55 PM, December 25, 2008  

Merry Christmas ZZ! Hope you had a great day! I'm still nibbling away lol

Lord Likely 7:02 PM, December 26, 2008  

Merry Christmas, m'dear!

I hope your stockings were suitably filled this Christmas time!

Greeneyezz 1:29 AM, January 01, 2009  

:)

meleah rebeccah 1:19 PM, January 06, 2009  

Merry Belated Christmas!

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP