Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Obama's Presidential Address to Congress

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009


To read (and digest) President Obama's remarks to Congress, you'll find the transcript here.

In related news, The NY Times had put to gether a decent profile of all the key players of 'Obama's Team'. You'll find it here: Obama's Key Team Players. One of the things I like about it is as you click on each team member, aside from the postion considered, you'll get a decent overview of:

1) Would he/she brings to the job
2) How each member is linked to President Obama
3) What position he/she worked at before
4) What he/she Carries as baggage
5) A quick overview of their biography

I think it's a decent resource.

© 2009 Greeneyezz

3 Reflections:

Rolando 9:31 PM, February 25, 2009  

haha i posted the similar topic. I am very hopeful and excited about our new president!

Awake In Rochester 1:50 AM, February 26, 2009  

I recorded his speech. I'm glad I did because I fell to sleep for about 5 minutes or so. lol He a very good speaker, but it was a looong speech.

I'm going to bookmark that NY Times link. Thanks!

Ricardo 5:44 PM, February 26, 2009  

I thought Obama did very well in his speech and I can't help but love the man as our President. It was obvious at some points that many Republicans were all but throwing daggers at him but I remain confident that despite the silly games politicians play, Obama will see us through this mess.

The link to the times is an excellent resource. This paper is bashed by many but really I find it to be an excellent source of news.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP