Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

March Madness Brackets

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

OK, I basically did an 'Eeeny-Meeny-Miney-Moe' technique when choosing for the NCAA Championship. I usually only pay attention to all the other teams if Syracuse University has been doing well. The fact that I haven't paid attention, should be indicative of SU's standing.

(Click on photo to make it large enough to read.)



If you'd like to download your own bracket to fill out,
you can do so here: March Madness Bracket.


© 2009 Greeneyezz

6 Reflections:

Robert 12:38 PM, March 16, 2009  

let's see who's eeny meeny does best..Thank goodness I have a printed the bracket..if I had to look at it on here with the green Lady strutting away ..I wouldn't be able to concentrate..:)

Speedcat Hollydale 6:09 PM, March 17, 2009  

I'm just here for the green lady .... :-)

delmer 2:38 PM, March 18, 2009  

I select teams based on a feeling I get when I read their name.

I always select Villanova when I have the chance -- due to their mention in "Bored of the Rings."

I never select Minnesota due to an altercation between them and Ohio State back in the 70's.

Some other choices are made in a similar fashion... for others I just close my eyes and click.

Greeneyezz 9:29 AM, March 19, 2009  

Robert - I'll See your Eeeny-Meeney, and I'll raise you a Miney-Moe. :)

Eric - You just want me for my ass, don'tcha?? ;)~~

Delmer - I laughed. That's quite a Scientific Method you got goin' there. I'm also guilty of closing my eyes and clicking.

Speedcat Hollydale 8:47 PM, March 19, 2009  

(((blush)))

Awake In Rochester 1:10 AM, March 20, 2009  

What's NCAA? LOL!

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP