Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Grilled Salmon W/ Fresh Mango Salsa

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009


I had originally posted this photo on Twitter, though had a few people comment about it (Ugogurl & Patti Smith) wanting the recipe, so here goes:

Marinade
- 1/4 c. Soy Sauce
- 2 T. Honey
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 T. Veg. Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
~ mix all well and marinade a Fresh Salmon Filet for 15 minutes.
(Make sure Salmon is of equal thickness for consistent grilling time.)

~ heat up grill

While Salmon is marinading make Mango Salsa.

Mango Salsa
- 2 Mangos, cut up
- 2 Red Peppers, seeded and medium-diced.
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro, chopped.
- 2 Limes, slightly warmed in microwave and rolled on countertop firmly with hand. (this breaks up the membrane and makes the juice flow easier.)
Juice Limes and place in bowl, making sure there are no seeds.
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced small. (2, if you like it *really* hot.) (wear gloves or use plastic bag while dicing, to prevent oil from getting onto fingers.)
~Mix all ingredients and set aside.

~Generously oil the grill grates and place Salmon on grill. (I use a a grilling basket...makes it easier to flip.)

~Following the 10 minute rule for grilling fish, Grill Salmon, skin side down for 6 minutes and then flip over, grilling four minutes more.

~Top with Mango Salsa and you're good to go. :)


© 2009 Greeneyezz

2 Reflections:

Awake In Rochester 2:46 PM, June 14, 2009  

MMM, looks so good! I'll be right over! ;)

John 3:32 PM, June 19, 2009  

OMG - YUM! : )

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP