Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Vouleez vous coucher avec moi... ce soir

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

Vouleez vous coucher avec moi

It took me until I was well into my 30's before I realized that really wasn't the name of that song!!
Imagine my surprise when I learned that Patti Labelle
really named it "Lady Marmalade".



We're on our way...Saratoga's Jazz Fest to see Patti belt out that classic one again! Wondering what other musicians are playing?? Click the link. :)

That's Brunetta, my Sis with our Traveling Party on Wheels.
(Trust me, this is considered 'light' compared to many others.)
SPAC's Jazz Fest has been likened to a mellow Woodstock.


But stay tuned here. At least on my right sidebar ---->
I'll be posting pics of the musicians and festivities and fun times through out the weekend, as well as some snapshots of BEAUTIFUL Saratoga, NY.



So, in the meantime....

Giuchie, Guichie, Ya Ya Da Da
(da-da-da)
Giuchie, Guichie, Ya Ya Here
Mocha Choca latta Ya Ya
(yea)
Creole Lady Marmalade

*Dances off Stage*

Oh yeah.

© 2009 Greeneyezz

4 Reflections:

Rolando 9:27 PM, July 03, 2009  

Looks like you're getting ready for a great time! The song will have new meaning for you now lol.

delmer 5:09 PM, July 06, 2009  

A cooler on wheels ... that's on additional wheels. That must be quite a load.

Speedcat Hollydale 12:15 AM, July 09, 2009  

Love the Traveling Party on Wheels ... looks a bit like moving day ???

Ha haaaa !!!!!!!!!!

Great to have you as my first comment at my new place :-)
Eric

John 8:36 PM, July 09, 2009  

Hahahahahaha. You're kidding me with that traveling party thing, right? ...is Diana Ross traveling with you? : )

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP