Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Sometimes...

>> Thursday, July 09, 2009


I like to hear the sound of silence
as the black of night gives way
like the unfolding petals of a new flower
The break and stillness of a new day.
The morning sun
golden rays tickle my lashes
with beams of warmth and light
nudging me to open my eyes
to start my day.
My ears begin to strain
for they search for that peaceful feeling
of morning silence
though gone, it echos still in my memory
replaced by the faint melodic rhythm
of freshly dripping coffee.

© 2009 Greeneyezz

2 Reflections:

Speedcat Hollydale 11:04 PM, July 16, 2009  

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!

Has that sooooothing quality ....
For me, there is nothing like hiding under the covers during a heavy rain. Almost better than the drip drop of AM coffee ;-)

Hello Greeneyes!

Hug and a smoooootch from SpeedyCat

LORENZO 2:12 PM, July 19, 2009  

Love that last line, I love that sound as much as I love the sound of the morning songbirds. Thinking of it now, makes me want a cup...All the best,thanks for the sensory stimulus! LL

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP