Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Wishing everyone Safe Travel

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009



Leaving a Positive Footprint-
Blessing Space


This Daily OM really spoke to me today. They rotate daily on my blog and I also get it emailed to me. Yes. I really like them. Go ahead and read it if you need a little inspiration for today.


I really liked the message of this one and it really seemed to fit the season of being Grateful and giving Thanks. And that's something that's been a bit harder for me these past 5 months, since the death of my niece.
But I'm trying.

It's interesting, I was picking up some last few items I needed at the store earlier today when my eyes were drawn to the medal of Saint Christopher my nephew had given me a couple months ago.
St. Christopher is the patron saint of Safe Travel.
I found myself rubbing it between my thumb and index finger and thinking of Alaina.

That said, I hope everyone's family and loved ones arrive safely during their trips to be with loved ones this time of year.



© 2009 Greeneyezz

3 Reflections:

It's you know who! 1:40 AM, November 26, 2009  

You are so thoughtful, I hope you have a nice thanksgiving with your family. Thank you for thinking of others, even though you've been through such a rough time. We need more people like you and your family. :)

Speedcat Hollydale 1:03 AM, December 03, 2009  

Big hugs from Speedy :-)
May you have a safe and happy holiday season as well.

William 6:31 AM, December 04, 2009  

Thanks for your insights. Safety is the first concern of travel. One has to imply travel tips to ensure safe and happy travel.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP