Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

The Golden Snowball Award

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seeing how with the recent Winter Storm Weather we've been having, I think Winter in Syracuse, New York has 'officially' started.
That said, there has been a long time standing friendly 'competition' with our fellow neighboring cities on *Who* gets the most amount of snow each year. The Running Companions include: Rochester, Buffalo, Binghamton, and Albany; with the winning city being awarded The Illustrious New York State Golden Snowball Award.
Please check the details here: Golden Snowball Award
As of 12/30/09 - Rochester has the lead of 25.3 inches of snow. Albany is lagging far behind with a measly 12.1 inches.
Syracuse comes in 4th place with 20.9 inches. <--- This will change, I'm sure. :)

And just incase *anyone* forgets how much snow we sometimes get....
The below video is one Syracusean's travels from north, perhaps Clay/Bville area through Liverpool and Armory Square, ending in the heart of Downtown Syracuse.
It's a nice taste of a Syracuse Winter Comute. Besides...
The music kicks butt as well....



© 2009 Greeneyezz

0 Reflections:

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP