Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

Doe Eyezz

>> Sunday, January 03, 2010

We've been pounded on with snow, so I bundled up and drove out to Green Lakes Park to walk around the lake. Almost half way around, I come across another walker who had who pointed out this doe above. Couldn't tell if she was hurt, couldn't make it up the embankment, or if she was afraid to move because we were there. We both walked down a ways out of sight and stayed put for a bit, hoping she'd get up and leave. When that wasn't successful, another couple came 'round the bend while I tried unsuccessfully to call the Park Police (Good thing my life wasn't in danger.) <---- Grrrrr! While trying to connect with the DEC, the gentleman was able to use a long branch to spook the doe out of the water and ran away. Once on ground and running, it didn't appear to be hurt. Glad she was ok. © 2009 Greeneyezz

5 Reflections:

AdkVegan 10:41 PM, January 03, 2010  

I'm so glad she was ok, too! :)

meleah rebeccah 5:10 AM, January 04, 2010  

Im glad she was okay too. Poor thing looks FROZEN!

Awake In Rochester 9:44 PM, January 13, 2010  

Isn't it just like a guy to pook it?!

Speedcat Hollydale 7:31 PM, January 14, 2010  

AIR ! ... ha haaaa

What a strange sight. Great photo tho ;-)

Anonymous 3:32 AM, October 21, 2010  

That's an amazing shot! Glad the baby was OK

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP