Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

More than 34,000 people!

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

And I will be one of them!

 Great seats too.  The TV cameras often pan across the near-floor seats, so I've been seen several times on tv.)
And in case you're watching....

(I'll be the one wearing Orange.)  ;)

And by the way... MY Favorite Player???

Brandon Triche.
Gotta root for the Homie! Of Course.

© 2010 Greeneyezz

5 Reflections:

livintheblues 9:49 AM, February 27, 2010  

I was awonderin if while yur there..you mite wanna sell a few Speedy Bike Bloggin videos...:)

Enjoy it will be fun..

Awake In Rochester 3:15 PM, February 27, 2010  

Enjoy!

I had to dig my car out today. Stupid snow plow had my car incased in snow. My side street looks horrible. Main streets look good though.

delmer 9:54 PM, February 27, 2010  

Every time I think of Villanova I'm reminded of a reference to them in "Bored of the Rings."

Have fun at the game. Try to stay away from the kettle korn ... it's $8.00 a bag (at least at the OSU games).

meleah rebeccah 2:43 PM, February 28, 2010  

woot! I hope you had a great time!!

Greeneyezz 7:31 PM, February 28, 2010  

Robert -"bike blogging videos"?? Mmmmm.. a venture for Eric? I'll have to take a gander over to his place and see what's going on.

AIR - Yaaay! We won! And speaking of snow... has it stopped in Rochester yet? It finally stopped here, but wow!.. very slushy, very heavy snow.

Delmer - they charge an arm and a leg for a measly 'dome dog'. And it doesn't even taste good. Mmmm.. I do like Kettle corn. slightly salty and sweet.

Meleah - My voice is a bit scratchy this morning! It was a very nice time though! :)

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP