Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

And the Circle of Life Continues...

>> Monday, April 19, 2010

On March 10, 2010 I had received a text from Alaina's Best friend Andrea. She had just given birth to a set of twins, both male and one of them now carries Alaina's Last name as his middle name. This date is my first acknowledgment that the Circle of Life indeed does exist.
Today I was given another example.

Alaina's boyfriend had texted me early this afternoon and he still used the 'Aunt' reference which made me smile and greatly warmed me.  His sister, who was very close to Alaina too, had just given birth to a little girl today.  Just about 9 months after Alaina's death.
And just like one of Andrea's sons, her middle name also honors my niece.  Though this one bears her first name, while Andrea's son bears her last name.

Alaina would be proud.



© 2010 Greeneyezz

4 Reflections:

meleah rebeccah 2:06 PM, April 21, 2010  

Congrats to Andrea on her twins!

Ruth D. Hochman 9:50 AM, April 28, 2010  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth D. Hochman 9:51 AM, April 28, 2010  

It's beautiful to honor a loved one... everything is in a name...

Brgds,

Ruthie

Awake In Rochester 3:54 PM, May 02, 2010  

:) Glad things are looking up.

I also know of twins born on March 10th! Two of the nicest people you could know. That date is a very good one for twins. ;)

x

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP