Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

"...a little louder than someone my age should!"

>> Sunday, April 04, 2010

Breaking Through Denial....
... is a Beauty to behold!

Especially when the one in denial took such immense pleasure to tease, razz or otherwise let it be know that *my* eyesight was no longer as pristine



Upon reading that, I giggled to myself... a little louder than someone my age should!


© 2010 Greeneyezz

***Edit** 4/3/10
I was away from Twitter all day and when I come back, Shetakesthecake had posted this:  

And she hadn't read this blog post before posting that!
Perfect!!


P.S.S.  For a rather comical look at me getting older: Denial ain't a river in Egypt!

2 Reflections:

meleah rebeccah 8:40 PM, April 05, 2010  

"a little louder than someone my age should! "

Im curious. Exactly what AGE is that? Because I always listen to Pink Floyd loudly! I mean is there any other way?

delmer 3:53 PM, April 09, 2010  

I always listen to Bruce a little louder than someone my age should.

And don't get me started on Spinal Tap... I crank those guys to 11.

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP