Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustav Adolfo Becquer

When it Rains...

>> Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's my intent to finish my recollections of when Alaina had died, as one year ago tonight at approximately 10:31 PM, she died in a car accident that was not her doing.

I had spent the last three nights in The High Peak Region of The Adirondacks for relaxation as much as paying tribute to my niece. On the way home, I received a VM from my old director, whom I absolutely adore, asking me about one of the four therapists that I supervise. Completely unknown to me until tonight, on July 2nd, he had gotten into a severe car accident while in route to his brother's house, out of state. Though his vehicle rolled three times, his young daughter, in a safety seat, was not harmed; his wife ended up with a severe gash on her head. But it seems that he, though didn't die (Thankfully!!) he didn't fair as well.. His injuries as would be found at a later time were extensive with two broken femurs, crushed knee, broken pelvis, lacerated liver, broken bones and vertebrae in the back , below the level of his previous injury, broken sternum, broken ribs, shoulder injury, and concussion.
There's question on whether they need to amputate one of his legs.

Please, some positive vibes for this gentleman and his family....


© 2010 Greeneyezz

0 Reflections:

My Hikes in the Adirondacks

Search Greeneyezz Reflections

Loading

ZZ's Twit Videos

Summit of Mount Jo 9/24/10 A few friends were worried about me. They were worried about me hiking Mount Jo by myself, so I took this video to show how many people were around that day if I needed assistance. I even chatted with several and had a few people share a glass of wine with me at the summit. :) Mount Jo. 9/24/10 After the crowd left This is what the summit looked like... with no people on it. In the previous video I took, I showed all the people who had made this same hike to her summit.
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections
© 2006 - 2010 Greeneyezz Reflections

   Ourblogtemplates.com (Modifications by Greeneyezz) Blah Blah Don't Steal My Stuff Blah Blah Bl...

Back to TOP